• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandwiches

7percent

Pascal Chimbonda
Simple topic really. What's your favourite sandwich?

It is only recently that out of curiosity I have tried an 'Elvis' - Bacon, Peanut Butter and Banana and it was amazing! I think it has gone straight to the top of my list

I've also recently been enjoying fried egg sandwiches and will be especially interested in any sandwiches you gents make with a fried egg involved..

The Elvis sounds awesome. I like a tuna and cucumber baguette myself.

I'll do a fried egg and salami toasted bagel on occasion, thats a winner.

I love sandwiches but cutting down bread so no sandwiches lately.

I do love a crusty roll with bacon and lots of ketchup though x 3

In terms of lunch, the pret baguette with cheddar and pickle is simply amazing.

The humble fried egg and bacon sandwich, lashings of HP sauce - the best.

Pastrami, Gherkin, Cheese and Mustard pannini - when out and about

At half-time today I made the best sandwich in years.

Sausages, chili Con Carne, grated cheese, red onion and Habanero tabasco.

Out of this World.

Two slices of toast

With one rasher of bacon
with one sausage on top of that
With beans on top of that
A fried egg in the middle
More beans
Another sausage
And then another rasher of bacon

Mind you, it makes a bloody mess if you chuck in to many beans. I wouldn't eat this in front of anyone for fear of looking like an overgrown toddler.

EDIT: Also wouldn't reccomend for anyone watching their cholesterol or suffering with heart problems.

I once made a bacon sandwich but did cheese on toast for the bread. Touch of brown sauce, and you are in for a treat

Two slices of toast

With one rasher of bacon
with one sausage on top of that
With beans on top of that
A fried egg in the middle
More beans
Another sausage
And then another rasher of bacon

Mind you, it makes a bloody mess if you chuck in to many beans. I wouldn't eat this in front of anyone for fear of looking like an overgrown toddler.

EDIT: Also wouldn't reccomend for anyone watching their cholesterol or suffering with heart problems.

i have a similar go to sandwich if im off work and fancy pigging out.

bottom to top : toast, 2 rashers, beans, fried slice, two sausages, fried egg, bread.

diet coke on the side :p

At the minute I'm liking hot Fish Finger sandwiches with a chilli mayo and salad.

Fav sandwich is though cold Crispy Bacon, cold Chicken, tiny halved plum Tomato, grated Cheese and Salad Cream.

Partial also to cheese and onion crisp sandwich as long as I have Anchor butter.

Just seen mention of an avocado and marmite sandwich in someone's facebook status. Sounds so wrong. I've googled it though and it has a fanbase. I am going to try this.

Talking about avocado I like chicken, bacon and avocado paninis as well :eek:)

They did a fantastic one at my last company. Cereal baguette (seeded) Parma Ham, Rocket, Pesto Mayonnaise, Balsamic Syrup and Parmesan.

Damn you all! I want a sandwich now but there's no bread in the house!! Hmm do I make a trip down to the shop to purchase the bread and some extra ingredients?

classics:

liver sausage & tomato sauce
cheese & branston
fish finger, sliced cheese & heinz salad cream

Bit posher:

Prosciutto or parma, rocket, pickled chillies and tomato chutney
homemade tandoori chicken with homemade mango chutney and pickled chillies
mozzerella, avocado and tomato with basil pesto

Tiger Bread uncut (Hopefully still slightly warm)
Cut two thick slices, add:
Lurpak Butter and Mayo
Iceberg Lettuce
Buy a already cooked chicken, cut off the breast - Slice!
Add black pepper!
Then do it all again!

Back