• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

Re: Sandro - Legend

This is a great thread..but I can't feel any love for Sandro...he is an excellent player..does he have a song?

Sandro uses Twitter, right? Is there any way that we can get #SongForSandroRaniere to become a trend? That way he'll see it and perhaps Tweeters can suggest an appropriate song whether it's because the song represents being tough, like Sandro, or because the song can be used for him.

Who wants to start?

My name is Sandro Raniere
My squad number's 30
I come from a team in Brazil- Inter!
When I walk down the street
All the people I meet
They say, Hey gorgeous, what's your name
My name's Sandro Raniere

The big man seems to be trying to learn how to play further up the pitch. Which is a good thing when teams park the bus and his defensive duties aren't required.

A beautiful run behind the defence today, just needs that final ball, like so many of our team..

74 - Tottenham's Sandro has made more interceptions than any other player in the Premier League this season. Insight.

When he isn't on a yellow he's fcuking lethal. He throws his weight around without fear. Love having him as our DM. Parker can learn from watching his game!

When he isn't on a yellow he's fcuking lethal. He throws his weight around without fear. Love having him as our DM. Parker can learn from watching his game!

Very different type of players, while both DM's, two different approaches.

Somewhat like Dawson was the right CB for Stoke, there will be cases where Parker is the right DM over Sandro.

The appeal of Sandro is, he is going to get better .. and that's scary

My name is Sandro Raniere
My squad number's 30
I come from a team in Brazil- Inter!
When I walk down the street
All the people I meet
They say, Hey gorgeous, what's your name
My name's Sandro Raniere

Gets my vote!

Great song. About time it got an airing for a player who is actually decent for us (sadly, Nicola Berti was something of a has been by the time he arrived at the Lane).

Very different type of players, while both DM's, two different approaches.

Somewhat like Dawson was the right CB for Stoke, there will be cases where Parker is the right DM over Sandro.

The appeal of Sandro is, he is going to get better .. and that's scary

Sandro's height puts him at a huge advantage over Parker IMO. Parker is neat, tidy, relentless in the chase but Sandro dominates the higher balls that Parker simply can't compete with. Sandro looks to be learning from Dembele in his first touch. Sometimes letting the ball roll past him buys that extra yard of space. Going to be a legend.

Sandro hanging with Chelsea's Brazilian contingent! Hope theres no tapping up going on!

cca965c4506c11e28d6622000a1fbc43_7.jpg

Happy xmas to all Brazilian Spurs fans. Or fans of Brazilians who support Spurs. I am one of them.

Guys .. Why are you idolising Sandro? He's a ball winner only. Can't distribute. Doesn't create anything, scores one goal per season maybe.

Dave Mackay could destroy, distribute and score goals.

Scotty Parker wins the ball, gets the team ticking, is a leader.*

Dembele wins the ball, glides past the opposition and brings other players in to games.

Sandro is just a ball winner and an unintelligent one at that getting booked stupidly at times !

Yes Sandro destroys but that's all isn't it ?

Are you genuinely serious?

You've answered your own question anyway, 'Sandro is just a ball winner' & every team needs one of them, without them as we have found out, the midfield is very fragile with no bite & easily passed.

Look at the best title winning teams, United with Keane, Chelsea & Madrid with Makelele, Milan with Gattuso just to name a few.

Back