• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rotating Apple/Quicktime Movies

Papercut

Jermaine Jenas
When I first got the iPhone I was unfortunately filming in portrait rather than landscape, I've also filmed in landscape but it seems to come out upside down when connected to the tv (I believe the volume buttons should be at the top when filming).

Soooo... does anyone please know how to rotate whilst keeping the quality?

I know you can rotate on Quicktime Pro but this only plays it correctly on QT and not VLC (for example). I've rotated and extracted as an AVI using QT but the quality become very poor.

I've used other software and the filesize has reduced by 3/4 which I suspect means the size on screen will be smaller (and if enlarged - lower quality).

So does anyone know the best way? Is there an app that can do it (and once put on the PC, plays correct way up)?

Thanks!

Hmm... not a bad idea - will give it a shot. Thanks for checking for a solution.

Currently importing all photos on the phone to the PC to back-up. Took me a while to figure out the difference between Camera Roll and Photo Library! ](*,)

Back