• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rome

I bloody miss being close to Europe and being able to travel to different countries so easily. Worst part of living in Oz.

Don't take any roses from them Indian/Pakistani fellas.
I fell for that trap because I was naive and thought I was getting free stuff, but he came back looking for money. Told him to tinkle off, of course, but a pain in the arse nonetheless.

Don't take any roses from them Indian/Pakistani fellas.
I fell for that trap because I was naive and thought I was getting free stuff, but he came back looking for money. Told him to tinkle off, of course, but a pain in the arse nonetheless.

Booked this place in the end:

http://www.stgeorgehotel.it/

Trivago is a brilliant site, searches all the usual suspects and gets the best price.

Going to Trestevere for a meal and doing the usual sites. Piazza Navona is round the corner, looks beauty. And will do Vatican, Pantheon, Colloseum etc

Back