• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rodrigo Bentancur

I got great mileage from saying, in another fread, that I had to Danny Rose this chap and Danny Rose Googled me back.

That didn't happen with this cat. Wherever he's going, he's turning no one on.

Probably nailed on now for Spurs.

Is he any good? Never heard of him (not that that matters by the way, I’m sure I’ve not heard of thousands of good footballers)

Is he any good? Never heard of him (not that that matters by the way, I’m sure I’ve not heard of thousands of good footballers)

Don't know much either tbh but his appearance numbers suggest he's been in and around their first team since 2018 with at least 30 apps in the league, not really a goalscorer, some assists... seems technically quite good.

index.php

Saw him a bit a couple of years ago, only a small handful of games mind. Thought he looked really good then, but no idea how he's progresses/stalled/regressed since.

Juve have and have had incredible competition in midfield so not too worried about him being in and out of the team for them. Paratici and Conte should know a lot about him.

As always about the fit for our system, if he's a good fit I think he will be good enough.

Some reports saying we've made a £25m bid. Not from anyone reliable yet though as far as i can tell.

Stars suggest decent to good defensive side of the game but only average to decent on the ball/going forwards

Form what I’ve seen of him he reminds of a ball play matic
He is a big guy and I know it sounds daft but he fills his space well

Wouldn't average be 50%? Assists, shot creating actions and progressive passes are way over that.

Depends how you read them i guess, looking to be a top team and targetting top players means the bar for average raises. 7/10 might be great for a 6/10 team not so much for a team looking to be one of the best.

Xa being lower than assists might suggest that he's benefited from making the final pass to someone who scores from long range more than he does play creative passes too

Depends how you read them i guess, looking to be a top team and targetting top players means the bar for average raises. 7/10 might be great for a 6/10 team not so much for a team looking to be one of the best.

Xa being lower than assists might suggest that he's benefited from making the final pass to someone who scores from long range more than he does play creative passes too

I'll take average for a top team.

Back