• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

I don't remember enough about his play at Forest but he scored a fair few.
Under Ange's system, if he is capable of getting into the box to receive cutbacks or through-balls then a half-decent finishing rate should see him score a reasonable amount.
His growth and maturation will be about getting that space in the box, timing runs forward and honing his first or second touch finishing.
Like today, puckah

5 months out for a routine 6-8 week injury is a bit concerning
Sometimes you get what you pay for i.e. nowt.
Although just to contradict that point; it is disappointing that Donley and Lankshear are playing for the U21s right now, so cannot play for the first team (with Richie out and Veliz in Spain)

Reactions: jrh
Sometimes you get what you pay for i.e. nowt.
Although just to contradict that point; it is disappointing that Donley and Lankshear are playing for the U21s right now, so cannot play for the first team (with Richie out and Veliz in Spain)
He's missed 22 games for us, missed 17 in half a season at Fulham

25 games missed during two seasons at Donetsk, including 35 days for an 'unknown injury'

No surprise he's missed more games than he's played for us, based on that awful record.

Get rid

Back