• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

Apparently he was told it would be best to have surgery in July but chose to wait and see and keep playing. Admirable I suppose but like with all things in hindsight probably the wrong decision

Looks like he had that long overdue smile surgery while he was in there too.

Out with the Brazilian, in with a Mexican. I'd happily swap Richarlison for someone like Santiago Gimenez.
Richarlson has spells where you can see a player but he still plays with the mentality of being an Everton player
we need someone who has that slick first touch and movement
He always seems to me like he wants to be the fighter

Richarlson has spells where you can see a player but he still plays with the mentality of being an Everton player
we need someone who has that slick first touch and movement
He always seems to me like he wants to be the fighter
We could really have done with a fighter up top against Wolves

You never know which player would accept a Saudi move but Richarlison doesn't really seem the type to me. I could only really see him going back to Everton next season on loan to be honest (we'd want a perm but no one will pay for him now)
Hopefully he comes back fully fit and determined to have a decent 2nd half of the season, but it's hard to see him getting many starts anymore If most people are fit

You never know which player would accept a Saudi move but Richarlison doesn't really seem the type to me. I could only really see him going back to Everton next season on loan to be honest (we'd want a perm but no one will pay for him now)
Hopefully he comes back fully fit and determined to have a decent 2nd half of the season, but it's hard to see him getting many starts anymore If most people are fit
Think I'd rather go to Saudi than Everton!

Back