• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

A step backwards after a couple forward. At 1-0 up he probably would have been a better outlet than son I imagine no one is more frustrated than him though.

Thought we paid well more than we should be to sign him - and obviously still do now.

Nonetheless I have grown quite attached to him and so want him to prove all the critics wrong. Can see he works hard.

Think he’s the natural successor to Lamela with what he brings.

If he's here to occasionally assist or hold the ball up a bit it still makes sense to sell him and get players who so the same at lower cost.

We need quality backups in many areas of the pitch to avoid a drop in quality in angeball when using players from the bench.

Got to chances. Worked hard, played alright. In a role less suited to him than the striker role in this system.

Goals will come.
Neither role suits him though. His history is as a WF he's not played no9 that much relatively speaking. If playing his main position he still isn't really performing or finishing then there is a problem.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Neither role suits him though. His history is as a WF he's not played no9 that much relatively speaking. If playing his main position he still isn't really performing or finishing then there is a problem.

I think he has been performing. Just lacking the goals. Small sample size. Give it time.

Hopefully he is getting the help he said he would look to get when away with Brazil.

See if that can help him, but he want the only 1 wasteful yesterday.

Works hard, and is at least gets into those positions

I think he has been performing. Just lacking the goals. Small sample size. Give it time.

I think the WF position is up for grabs. I’d go with Johnson in the next league game if he’s 100%. I don’t think either have done enough to nail down the position and be first choice like Porro has done at RB for example. But it’s going to cost us eventually if Richarlison continues to be a liability in front of goal. Given his mental health struggles I’d be inclined to give him more game time at home where the crowd are behind him. He winds up away fans who then get on his back if he misses great chances which most likely makes him even more down about himself. I think our fans have been nothing but supportive with him, at least in home games.

Well, Ange putting Veliz on is sending a very strong message to everyone

I am sure Richy will get an assist or goal soon but he needs to step up his averages quickly!

LW is the one area on the pitch we can really upgrade on. Richarlison by default has to step up quickly or he will be replaced. As solomon and johnson have only just joined.

It would be the easiest position in the team to upgrade on current form. We’ve still got Johnson to come back from injury. That position is up for grabs.

We'll agree to disagree. I don't think he's been awful but at the same time I don't think he's been performing to the standard required either.

The LW position is very much up for grabs and the competition we have there is probably the deepest in the squad; Richarlison, Johnson, Gil and Solomon. Maybe even Son if Veliz gets a start in the middle.

It's a decent problem to have but Richy won't be getting the position by default, he's going to need to start finishing chances and impacting games.

We'll agree to disagree. I don't think he's been awful but at the same time I don't think he's been performing to the standard required either.

The LW position is very much up for grabs and the competition we have there is probably the deepest in the squad; Richarlison, Johnson, Gil and Solomon. Maybe even Son if Veliz gets a start in the middle.

It's a decent problem to have but Richy won't be getting the position by default, he's going to need to start finishing chances and impacting games.

Liverpool and Sheffield United he was very good. Every other game I’d agree he hasn’t been quite good enough. Not solely his finishing, his overall play hasn’t been better than a 5/10 or 6/10

He is having a crisis of confidence clearly, was only a couple of weeks ago he was crying on the sidelines and Ange talking about helping him out. That doesn't go overnight.

He will get tome before Jan to work his way out of the slump, then I'm sure it will be gauged by Ange

Back