• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Registering a company

Tis standard practice much of this. Im not sure what you can do regarding Check Out Fees if they are stipulated in the contract. As for cleaning, agents often detail that an oven etc must be professionally cleaned. Therefore it really must be done in this way or to this standard. You simply can't allow any inventory check out procedure to take place unless you are present. When our place was inventoried I had already gone around previously with camera and pen and paper. I had to make 21 additions to the inventoiry for damage.

There is nothing to stop you hiring a cheaper professional cleaner but it is fairly black and white. Each time I found a problem I gave them a reasonable time to put it right (2 weeks where it wasn't a health and safety issue) and where they failed to carry out the work in the given time or satisfactorily I documented it and then carried out the work at fair rates I dictated. On finding a garden full of discarded shizzle same process. Get someone in to remove it within x days or I will remove it at my own costs which will be billed on ending the tenancy. I'm well in credit should there be any nonsense :)

i was there at the check out and the report came back with a lot of what are quite simply lies, mixed in with a few extensions of the truth (and one thing that was accurate tbf)

inv clerk made loads of mistakes at check in and check out which i can prove
gonna challenge the check out fee on the basis that a) it isnt a competitve price and b) is wasnt value for money

nowhere in AST of check in inventory does it say the place was pro cleaned

they are also tryint ot get comp for a kitchen work surface that i told them was poor quality on numerous occasions - i have evidence for everything except photos of the final clean (they corrupted in the damn camera)

Back