• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Redknapp

it never ceases to amaze me that people trot out this argument about our results against the top 4 sides

They finished above everybody - because they have better teams - you do know that's how it works, right?

The team who beat us by one point we split the points with, the team who finished one place below us, we had the points balance over - why is this ignored?

If we had beaten all of the top sides and finished 4th, I would be calling for his head as well, because that would have meant we were losing more games against inferior opposition.

Everyone recognises the impact of a manager on a team, and blames HR on the results during "The period of uncertainty" between Capello resigning and the new England manager being appointed. So lets blame it on one man, its simpler that way.

Yet whilst everyone recognises how a good manager can inspire a team of players to gel, a large number of people happily ignore that those individuals, when they see the potential loss of their inspirational manager, can also cease to perform effectively - when THEY (the team) think they might be losing him. To fail to understand this, simply shows how few people actually recognise the cohesive effect a good manager can have.

The team now have him back - and you still want to get rid of him?

Yeah, good call.

But, you argue, we will replace him with a vibrant exciting manager who will inspire through his brilliance and tactical acumen! What like Chelsea did with AVB?

Dont look to the past and quote our past failures and past glories - look to the future and be bold................cry the knowledgeable and wise

"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

"The only thing needed for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

wow just wow. Well i'm currently by Victoria overground station and i've unexpectedly just bumped into one of our players. Arry is gone be end of play today.

wow just wow. Well i'm currently by Victoria overground station and i've unexpectedly just bumped into one of our players. Arry is gone be end of play today.

you see, from someone like KD. i would accept that. guy has been here at least as long as i have...why would he lie?

unless this is a windup in which case i'm coming to your house mother fudger!!!!

but it could be true if this information is common knowledge by end of today

what a coincidence. I bumped into Tony Blair at Mornington Crescent, and he broke down on the platform and confessed to being instrumental in the breakdown of the western economies through overextending banking credit

He also admitted to 2 counts of genocide and 7 parking tickets

you see, from someone like KD. i would accept that. guy has been here at least as long as i have...why would he lie?

unless this is a windup in which case i'm coming to your house mother fudger!!!!

but it could be true if this information is common knowledge by end of today

unless this is some sort of elaborate ruse to highlight the nature of the ITK then i see no reason for KD to be trumping here

Back