• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Redknapp

moyes would be a terrible appointment, certainly not a step forward from redknapp.

As someone else said, at this point anyone would be a step forwards from Redknapp. Moyes is far from the top of my list (he'd be somewhere in 6th-10th preferred option) however we need stability and the circus which Harry Redknapp makes a club needs to be ended

We need to move forwards and prepare for next season and beyond...we cant do that with Harry

I'm actually warming to Martinez. The man ooozes class, conducts himself brilliantly especially in defeat, has respect for himself and his job and the club he is employed by. Also, for him to get 2 midfielders who used to play for Hamilton Accidemicals in Scotland beat the likes of a Chelsea, Newc midfield etc deserves a better job.

Keep Redknapp or not. I'm starting to not give a brick. Some sort of decisive action either for or against would be most welcome.

Need to start galvanising and adding to the squad. All this no mans land crap is doing my head in.

Keep Redknapp or not. I'm starting to not give a brick. Some sort of decisive action either for or against would be most welcome.

Need to start galvanising and adding to the squad. All this no mans land crap is doing my head in.

And that means getting rid of Harry. We'll never have stability with him at the club. He'll always be mouthing off to the media and there will never be any long-term planning, partly given because he's 65 years old

Moyes would make us a regular top 4 club, and he is not a complete clown shoe like Harry.

sorry but that's gonad*s, have you ever watched everton? they get by on effort alone, pushing for half a season then faltering the other. tactically he is no better than redknapp.

Sent from my Nexus S using Fapatalk 2

And that means getting rid of Harry. We'll never have stability with him at the club. He'll always be mouthing off to the media and there will never be any long-term planning, partly given because he's 65 years old

I agree. But its been going on for ages. When the hell is all this going to be resolved? Why do we negotiate with Ajax for a month over the player, does he not want to come? It's just getting frustrating now, seeing Redknapp gobbing off in the press again. Lvy has some decisions to make and some players to sign. We need to take some positive steps I'd say.

Don't want another Pav rocking up looking like he stepped out of some weird Russian time warp with Christian Gross on deadline day do we.

I'm actually warming to Martinez. The man ooozes class, conducts himself brilliantly especially in defeat, has respect for himself and his job and the club he is employed by. Also, for him to get 2 midfielders who used to play for Hamilton Accidemicals in Scotland beat the likes of a Chelsea, Newc midfield etc deserves a better job.

any team can beat another on their day. he would be a huge gamble and has a 25% record. unless we pulled in someone with some pedigree, I've no doubt we would lose players and undo the last three years

sorry but that's gonad*s, have you ever watched everton? they get by on effort alone, pushing for half a season then faltering the other. tactically he is no better than redknapp.

Everton are always top 7/8. With their budget that's an achievement. And them getting 4th beats anything Harry has achieved would be happy if we got Moyes. Can't see it happening though.

I don't think Moyes would make us regular top 4 any more than Harry would. Plus his style of football would be different to Harry's. I think it's good if we go from one manager to the other to have someone with a pretty similar style of play so the players can fit into it without too much fuss.

Swansea have lost Rodgers and don't have a DOF but they will still have continuity due to knowing exactly what kind of manager they want to keep playing that style of football.

There is a lot to admire about Moyes, but I dont see him doing well with us at all.

At best we would be pushing to maintain this position (while probably not getting it) with a dire brand of football.

I generally like the way Moyes conducts himself. I like his committment to Everton. I like that his players clearly all admire him and play FOR him.

I cant stand his brand of football (which, despite peoples belief, I see no evidence will change) and I think he is flaky in the transfer market.

I would rather someone like AVB, while (probably reasonably) considered more of a gamble could also bring much greater rewards.

I like his prefered style of play and think it would suit us. I like his moves in the transfer market so far.

Just wondering if any of this Hodgson/Rio rift being reported by the media is the inevitable backlash for not appointing their pin-up and "people's favourite" as England Manager.

Come on, Daniel - you know this man is waiting

He's a thinker like yourself!

Andre-Villas-Boas-001.jpg

I agree. But its been going on for ages. When the hell is all this going to be resolved? Why do we negotiate with Ajax for a month over the player, does he not want to come? It's just getting frustrating now, seeing Redknapp gobbing off in the press again. Lvy has some decisions to make and some players to sign. We need to take some positive steps I'd say.

Don't want another Pav rocking up looking like he stepped out of some weird Russian time warp with Christian Gross on deadline day do we.

The Vertonghen/Ajax negotiations are completely separate to getting rid of Harry. I assume/hope Levy will deal with Harry when back from his mum's funeral in the US

Everton are always top 7/8. With their budget that's an achievement. And them getting 4th beats anything Harry has achieved would be happy if we got Moyes. Can't see it happening though.

really? we got to the QF of the Champions league...thats got to be worth something.

Harry Redknapp's trophy cabinet

:tumbleweed:

Bill Nicholson's

League and FA Cup double 1961
FA Cup 1962 (Getting to European Cup Semi's)
Cup Winners Cup (First british team to ever win a european trophy) 1963
FA Cup 1967

What exactly has Harry delivered, who is nothing more than a fudging common used car salesman done to be compared to our club legend Bill Nic ?

league results, points per game

NOBODY has ever said that HR has won more than Bill Nicholson.

Think, and then post.
That should stop you posting

Back