• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings vs City

This is one of the only annoyances I have with a majority of our supporters. Absolutely no patience.

We have GOT to have patience with our players and coaching staff. Look at Liverpool. Rogers has them playing some really good stuff and had them challenging for the title after two years. But how was that first year for pool? Finished 7th. 2 points from his first 5 games… A majority of our supporters would've had him out after his first month. around 17-18 months later and they're finishing within a sniff of the title.

Same goes for the players guys. Give them some freakin time. Instead of complaining that we're not getting the results we want right now, why not get behind the players and coach. The results aren't not coming due to a lack of effort (save Ade, rip him all you like). Soldado and Lamela give the effort we want. Just give it some time and the results will come.

Now if nothing changes in a years time and we keep getting freak pens called against us against the top sides, then you can complain. But for now, get behind the players and the coach and stop complaining. I'm tired of it.

I don't think anyone doesn't want Lamela to succeed, we are just asking when he is going to start proving he's worth anywhere close to £30m? I also believe the majority of fans have been patient, not many asking for him to be dropped etc despite his lack of goals compared to Chadli and Eriksen.

Lloris - 7

Dier - 6
Kaboul - 4
Fazio - 4
Rose - 7

Lamela - 5
Capoue - 6
Mason - 6.5
Eriksen - 7
Chadli - 6.5

Soldado - 6.5

We're lucky to have Lloris and thought Rose had another good game and Eriksen did well. Don't think Chadli does enough defensively but he is a good outlet but it means Rose gets exposed too much with Mason having to cover which leaves a big whole I'm the middle for Capoue to get overrun. Thought Mason did well too considering the quality of opponents.

Think its harsh to blame the 2 cb's when they were almost always defending 3 on 2. Rose and Dier pushed up and never got back and Capoue should never pass the halfway line. We missed a trick at half time when we should have subbed Lamela for Stambouli and given Mason the freedom to attack without having to worry about getting back as often.

This is one of the only annoyances I have with a majority of our supporters. Absolutely no patience.

We have GOT to have patience with our players and coaching staff. Look at Liverpool. Rogers has them playing some really good stuff and had them challenging for the title after two years. But how was that first year for pool? Finished 7th. 2 points from his first 5 games… A majority of our supporters would've had him out after his first month. around 17-18 months later and they're finishing within a sniff of the title.

Same goes for the players guys. Give them some freakin time. Instead of complaining that we're not getting the results we want right now, why not get behind the players and coach. The results aren't not coming due to a lack of effort (save Ade, rip him all you like). Soldado and Lamela give the effort we want. Just give it some time and the results will come.

Now if nothing changes in a years time and we keep getting freak pens called against us against the top sides, then you can complain. But for now, get behind the players and the coach and stop complaining. I'm tired of it.

=D>

Lloris - 7

Dier - 5
Fazio - 4
Kaboul - 4
Rose - 5

Capoue - 5
Mason - 7

Lamela - 4
Eriksen - 8
Chadli - 5

Soldado - 6

Eriksen was our best player IMO. Soldado would have got a higher rating if he didn't miss the penalty, his general link up play was good.

Back