• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings v Monaco

Mulletperm

Mauricio Taricco
Lloris - 9

Trippier - 4
Dier - 5
Wimmer - 5
Rose - 5

Wanyama - 6
Dembele - 5
Winks - 5

Son - 4
Kane - 5
Alli - 5

10 Hugo, actually 10 isn't enough

Rose and trippier 5, overloaded with no help

Dier and wimmer 3

Wanyama 5

Moose 4, doesn't look sharp yet

Winks 8, tried manfully

Son 3, so good and yet so so awful

Dele 6. Tried but it just isn't working

Harry 6

Eriksen 5

Janssen 6

Sissoko 5

As a team 4, we just can't seem to connect

Lloris our best man.
Winksy tried, at least, thought he did well.
Kane did allright, didn't have a lot to work with.
Wanyama was allright as well, but not great.

The rest of them ... not sure what to say. No skills, effort or energy on show.

Lloris - 10

Trippier - 3
Dier - 3
Wimmer - 3
Rose - 4

Wanyama - 4
Dembele - 5
Winks - 5

Son - 2
Kane - 3
Alli - 3

Hugo - 10. World class.

Rose - 5 One of few that looks like he actually cares

Trippier - 2 Shaky defensively, and his crosses from the Burnley days are gone.

Dier - 2, Whimping out, Turing his ass to shots. Awful

Wimmer - 2 - looked better than Verts last year. Looks like a non-league player now

Wanyama - 5, did OK. Was pressed hard every time he got the ball, and little help from the team. Was forced to play backwards a lot, as there where no options in front of him.

Moose - 4, not even close to his potential

Winks - 7, tried

Son - 4, tried but nothing went right

Dele - 2 - Took this as the first training session after a game. Looked totally disinterested

Harry - 5, Average

Eriksen - 5, didn't really change anything when he came on.

Janssen - 6, did some nice things when he came on, but let down by the rest

Sissoko - 3 Looked lost. What was his position, and what was he supposed to do???

Hugo - 9. Easily MoTM. We would have lost in 3-4 goals if he had the attitude like the rest of the team, but he really cared, showed his level and saved us time after time. Btw, was it the first penalty save in his Spurs career? I couldn't remember another one.

Rose - 5. Looked like he cared as well. Didn't notice any blunders from him in defence, but don't remember any profitable actions in attack as well. And Rose upped his attacking standard recently, becoming one of the best fullbacks in EPL.
Trippier - 1. Absolute sh*t. Showed Eridivisie relegation level defensively and Russian second division level in attack.
I wonder, how the hell our main fullbacks (who are, btw, are one of the most important players in Poch's scheme of play) took part only in 360 minutes (COMBINED!) of CL football, which we've been waiting for several years?
Dier - 2. CB is not his best position, but he doesn't deserve more than 2 for all his needless fouls and lost positions.
Wimmer - 2. The regress level of some of our players is frightening. He was so solid last year and is in awful form this season (though didn't played a lot).
I wonder, why we need to rotate so hugely in defence in the deciding match of CL campaign? CBs use to run less than any outfield players, so why the f*ck Vert didn't play?

Wanyama - 4. He had much better games even with us.
Dembele - 3. One of his worst games in my memory. Several lost balls in situations when he generally doesn't loose them.
Winks - 5. Helped defence a lot, recovered some balls and made a couple of good tackes, at least tried, but contributed very little to attack. Still he is the last person who should be asked for a better display.
Son - 2. Dat 1v1 :D
Alli - 3. At least got us a penalty, but overall is a shadow of a player he was last season.

Kane - 4. Looks lost without proper support from our midfield/fullbacks.

Subs:
Eriksen - 4. Took part in a couple of perspective attacks, but overall is a shadow of a player he was during long parts of previous seasons.
Poch - 2. Both for yesterday game and CL campaign overall. 4 points from 5 games in such group and no chances to qualify after MD5 is a disgrace even for a team which doesn't play in CL on regular basis.

I understand that we had/have injuries to some of our main players and rather difficult schedule to cope with, but:
a) team selection and rotation
b) passion and desire of picked players
c) physical state of players
d) quality of summer transfers
are the things Poch should be asked about.

Last edited:
Utterly devastating campaign as a whole. I expected us to make the last sixteen, to have a chance to mix it with the elite. Instead here we are with a pitiful points total, I don't want to drop back into the Europa League. That isn't disrespect to the tournament, it's just a simple fact that the competition will now be a huge anti climax.

The team lacks pressure, something that had in all the good moments since poch is in front of the team, we lack squad and the players do not seem as convinced as before about taking risks pressing up and only maintain the inconsequential possession of half court Backwards, usually making mistakes.
I have been an Argentine spurs fan since 2010, at some point I have planned to travel to see several matches in England, in Argentina I am a fan of a small club called the west railway (ferro carril oeste), but the only team that manages to get on my feet or make me happy this week its spurs. I hug everyone from far away, my ratings
lloris - 8

Trippier - 3
Dier - 3
Wimmer - 3
Rose - 4

Wanyama - 3
Dembele - 4
Winks - 4

Son - 2
Kane - 5
Alli - 2

Last edited:
The team lacks pressure, something that had in all the good moments since poch is in front of the team, we lack squad and the players do not seem as convinced as before about taking risks pressing up and only maintain the inconsequential possession of half court Backwards, usually making mistakes.
I have been an Argentine spurs fan since 2010, at some point I have planned to travel to see several matches in England, in Argentina I am a fan of a small club called the west railway (ferro carril oeste), but the only team that manages to get on my feet or make me happy this week its spurs. I hug everyone from far away, my ratings
lloris - 8

Trippier - 3
Dier - 3
Wimmer - 3
Rose - 4

Wanyama - 3
Dembele - 4
Winks - 4

Son - 2
Kane - 5
Alli - 2

And we all badly need a hug after that last match ;)

I can't I argue with your ratings.

Welcome to purgatory.

Back