• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rating out of 10 for the window?

Rating out of 10 for the window is...

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 6 7.1%

Votes: 14 16.5%

Votes: 40 47.1%

Votes: 22 25.9%

Votes: 2 2.4%

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
£3m a year? We pay agents more than that.

No mention he took a paycut during the pandemic? So less than £3m
The question we should ask is whether we are the top/second top payer of agents in the PL?
Equally we should ask whether are any of our players the top/second top paid players in the league?
If so, then great..... We're clearly trying to win the big trophies.
If not then it seems very wrong for our club to have the top/second top paid director?

Last edited:
We have had a few back up strikers here under a couple of managers, and they never played a lot of games Jannsen, Llorenre, Vinnie. The chances are the same would happen as no GOOD striker is going to come here with Kane in front of him.

I heard a lot of bitching from some about why we did no go for Ings, he wants first team football ( and he has the talent to demand that) he was never going to come here as a back up not at his age.
Llorente played a fair few games (especially in the Cups). Vinicius also played a lot of cup games.

How do you know that Ings wanted first team football?.... and how do you know that he would've felt that he couldn't get that at Spurs? If we'd agreed a fee for him with Southampton we could've found out whether or not he wanted to join us but we didn't get that far. There were also plenty of strikers that moved this summer other than Ings (I listed loads of them a few days ago). Even Vinicius is out on loan again. We have, yet again, gone into a season short on numbers in key areas.

Llorente played a fair few games (especially in the Cups). Vinicius also played a lot of cup games.

How do you know that Ings wanted first team football?.... and how do you know that he would've felt that he couldn't get that at Spurs? If we'd agreed a fee for him with Southampton we could've found out whether or not he wanted to join us but we didn't get that far. There were also plenty of strikers that moved this summer other than Ings (I listed loads of them a few days ago). Even Vinicius is out on loan again. We have, yet again, gone into a season short on numbers in key areas.

Yes, and just watching Everton, they signed Salomon Rondon on deadline day on a freebie. I'm not saying that he was the answer but with him, Edouard, Daka and various others, I just dont buy the argument that we couldnt have found a CF. We just need someone to take some of the burden off Kane/Son

Yep… So we should perhaps have the 5th highest paid director as well.
Ok, so we should hire a director that fudges away money on agents, make us the highest spenders on agents and reward him with the highest wages.
I know you want to twist the knife in Levy at every chance but stop being ridiculous, you're better than this...

Ok, so we should hire a director that fudges away money on agents, make us the highest spenders on agents and reward him with the highest wages.
I know you want to twist the knife in Levy at every chance but stop being ridiculous, you're better than this...
You think the money we’ve spent on intermediaries is well spent?

Yes, and just watching Everton, they signed Salomon Rondon on deadline day on a freebie. I'm not saying that he was the answer but with him, Edouard, Daka and various others, I just dont buy the argument that we couldnt have found a CF. We just need someone to take some of the burden off Kane/Son

Someone like Rondon for the CL/Cups would have been fine

We have had a few back up strikers here under a couple of managers, and they never played a lot of games Jannsen, Llorenre, Vinnie. The chances are the same would happen as no GOOD striker is going to come here with Kane in front of him.

I heard a lot of bitching from some about why we did no go for Ings, he wants first team football ( and he has the talent to demand that) he was never going to come here as a back up not at his age.

Llorente scored the winner in the CL 1/4 final and Vinnie did what we needed him to do last season

Jannsen was just an awful signing and still played a lot.

Llorente scored the winner in the CL 1/4 final and Vinnie did what we needed him to do last season

Jannsen was just an awful signing and still played a lot.

Not knocking any of those players at all, in fact i was hoping we would keep Vinnie. The point is that Kane is going to play the majority of games and has done so in previous seasons and the quality of back up we can,could get will effect that. Ings was a pipe dream to sit on the bench and get splinters in his arse ( despite what some may think).

Not disputing we would like anoter striker but Ings was never going to be that man.IMO.

Not knocking any of those players at all, in fact i was hoping we would keep Vinnie. The point is that Kane is going to play the majority of games and has done so in previous seasons and the quality of back up we can,could get will effect that. Ings was a pipe dream to sit on the bench and get splinters in his arse ( despite what some may think).

Not disputing we would like anoter striker but Ings was never going to be that man.IMO.
You are 100% right there…. Because unfortunately our club aren’t ambitious enough to pay that much money for a rotation option.

Vinicius is out on loan again this season, seems mental that is the case with us relying on a 17 year old who is nowhere near ready.

You are 100% right there…. Because unfortunately our club aren’t ambitious enough to pay that much money for a rotation option.

Vinicius is out on loan again this season, seems mental that is the case with us relying on a 17 year old who is nowhere near ready.

I agree we should have kept Vinnie and have said so on a couple of occasions, but we were not going to get Ings in for the reasons mentioned. You disagree which is fine.

Back