• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

R.I.P James Gandolfini

Sad news. He was an amazing actor and was perfect as Tony Soprano.

Last edited:
I didnt really watch the Sopranos - didnt really enjoy it when I did watch it. Then again Im not into gangster mafia type movies.

Anyhow - when I did see him in movies he was good in general.

RIP.

R.I.P James :(

tumblr_mbf36o3I7a1rcbgauo1_1280.png

iirc there's a scene where they are holding an intervention for Chris' drug use
and he calls Tony a fat fudge and then goes on to say that if he carries on eating the way he does he'll die of a heart attack before he's 50 :eek:

Absolutely gutted to hear about this! As good as shows like Breaking Bad, Dexter and The Wire are, there is just nothing that comes close to The Sopranos. The greatest tv show of all time in my eyes. So many great lines and scenes to choose from, but here's some of my favourites:

[video=youtube;kwNsNiuaakc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwNsNiuaakc[/video]

so many great things about The Sopranos - looks like we finally have something to agree on Jurgen :p

favorite episode/story line?

might be worth a new thread actually :-k

so many great things about The Sopranos - looks like we finally have something to agree on Jurgen :p

My favourite episode by far was the episode in season 4 where chris and Paulie get stuck in the forests overnight looking for the Russian dude. I absolutely loved that episode.

Sopranos, Dexter, and The Wire all have one thing in common...season 4 was the best season (although every season was great in the sopranos).

:lol:

Favourite episode? Wow so many to choose from, but Pine Barrens has to be the best. Also love College, Whitecaps and the episode where Paulie and Chris go to Italy.

Best storyline? Again, loads to choose from, but Vito and the whole gay mobster thing was a good one. But when it comes to Tony, his feud with Ralph was great, as well as his relationship with the car saleswoman.

My favourite episode by far was the episode in season 4 where chris and Paulie get stuck in the forests overnight looking for the Russian dude. I absolutely loved that episode.

Sopranos, Dexter, and The Wire all have one thing in common...season 4 was the best season (although every season was great in the sopranos).

Pine Barrens is the one you mean mate, they are showing that episode on Sky Atlantic tomorrow as part of their tribute to Gandolfini.

[video=youtube;F-p3XuCx5AI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F-p3XuCx5AI[/video]

Inside the actors studio

It's funny, I got into the Soprano's late (around a year ago) and after watching my first episode I was hooked and watched every episode of every series within a month. I got back from work last Friday and my mate was round and I was telling him you should watch this as I put one of my sky recorded episodes on and he was glued to the screen.

He really was a brilliant actor and deserved more recognition when he was alive. I come from an Italian background and find that how they manage to get the series so right in terms of detail really is a masterpiece. James was just the perfect actor for his role. A psychopath while he was at work but an innocent family man who tried to seperate his two lives while he was with family.

Was gutted to hear he passed away so young.

RIP T.

Back