• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pushing Up The Daisies - 2023

Do his murdered wife’s kids have anything no to do with him? If so then I suppose it’s to their credit, financial credit that is.

Still think it’s incredible that he got away with murder. I mean the prosecution were so naive at every turn. Anyone who hasn’t watched the people vs OJ, give it a watch. One of the best miniseries you will watch! There’s a good documentary about him on Disney plus called ‘the run of his life’ that is worth watching. Not sure if people outside the US appreciate just how great of a football player he was. He was a hall of famer. Would be like if Alan Shearer or Gazza got done for murder.

Still think it’s incredible that he got away with murder. I mean the prosecution were so naive at every turn. Anyone who hasn’t watched the people vs OJ, give it a watch. One of the best miniseries you will watch! There’s a good documentary about him on Disney plus called ‘the run of his life’ that is worth watching. Not sure if people outside the US appreciate just how great of a football player he was. He was a hall of famer. Would be like if Alan Shearer or Gazza got done for murder.
Well Gazza nearly did a drunken Thelma and Louise with Raoul Moat, so it could have happened.

I think from here the case just reinforced the assumption that American law is determined by money, not justice.

Well Gazza nearly did a drunken Thelma and Louise with Raoul Moat, so it could have happened.

I think from here the case just reinforced the assumption that American law is determined by money, not justice.
I know he's held in high regard at Spurs for his footballing genius and he clearly has a lot of deep rooted issues but Gazza is a self confessed wife beater. It's hard to look past that regardless of what he did on the pitch.

I know he's held in high regard at Spurs for his footballing genius and he clearly has a lot of deep rooted issues but Gazza is a self confessed wife beater. It's hard to look past that regardless of what he did on the pitch.

True. Although there's always that weird thing about the press being called to attend before it happened. I.e. not that it didn't happen, but that there was quite active entrapment.

Yeah I wouldn’t for one moment defend Gazza’s actions off the pitch. Doesn’t detract from his on field ability though in my opinion.

The irony of all ironies being OJ was up for the role of the terminator before Arnie but the studio didn’t think OJ was believable as a killer.

Back