• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Probable Squad for 21/22 ?

Valuations can always be debated, but Aurier is reportedly going for £20m (https://www.footballinsider247.com/aurier-tottenham-to-psg-is-nearly-done/) and Foyth's price is set at €15m

I'd also argue that if valuations of outgoings are lower, incomings probably are too, particularly as there won't be as many buyers around this summer
Pretty sure I saw another report that said 10 million for Aurier.

I agree with you that there will be bargains galore this summer. My worry is that we do not have anything like the right people to take advantage of that fact.

Out ; Toby, Sanchez, Bale, Alli, Winks, Aurier, Sissoko, Dier ( unless we can get him back in CM)

In, Aarons, CB, CM ,Keeper

Keep, Rodon, Foyth ( if we can), Hojiberg, Skipp, Bergwijn, Moura, Lo Celso, Sess, Reggy, Tanganga Son

I have probably missed some, but that is a big turnover and unless Kane gets sold we may have problems buying who we need. I have not put Ndembele in any section because if he can cut out the show pony acts he may be the player he thinks he is.

I don't think anyone should be expecting to see the best part of 10 out goings this summer. It's going to be harder than usual to offload players.
It'll be at least 12 months before the transfer market returns to anything like normal.

Unless we give players away then you’re right. As long as we get rid of the ones who have been here too long and aren’t good enough; Dier, Sanchez, Winks etc although I do wonder who is going to buy them. Someone like Norwich perhaps? Looks like Lamela is off to Napoli. As others have said, can’t see Levy selling Kane AND Son in the same window, there would be some backlash if that were to happen.

Hopeful or probable?.....

Probable:

---------------------------------------Lloris/Hart
Dohery/Tanganga-----Toby/Sanchez-------Anderson/Rodon-----------Regulion/Sessegnon
-----------------------Hojbjerg/Skipp---------Lo Celso/Ndombele
---------------------------------------Dele/Lamela
---------Moura/Clarke--------------Ings/Toney------------Son/Bergwijn

8th to 11th place.

Hopeful:

------------------------------------Lloris/Livakovic
Hysaj/Bogle-----Elvedi/Toby--------------------Ginter/Rodon--------Regulion/Sessegnon
--------------------Hojbjerg/Skipp--------------Soumare/Ndombele
---------------------------------------Dele/Olise
---------Pereira/Moura-------------Isak/Daka------------Son/Bergwijn

4th to 7th place

Why would he not? We are still a big club.

Probably wont have European football and there will be many other clubs after him. Plus Spurs aren't exactly flavour of the month at the moment, and there will be many other clubs which feel on more of an upward trajectory

Probably wont have European football and there will be many other clubs after him. Plus Spurs aren't exactly flavour of the month at the moment, and there will be many other clubs which feel on more of an upward trajectory

I think possibly being the main man will attract him, look at van De Beek, went to United and can't even get a game, why would he go and play in a rotation somewhere else when he can be a guaranteed starter here if he hits the ground running?

I think possibly being the main man will attract him, look at van De Beek, went to United and can't even get a game, why would he go and play in a rotation somewhere else when he can be a guaranteed starter here if he hits the ground running?

maybe....needs him to believe that an 8th or 9th placed finish is a one-off mind you

fair enough - apologies!
Don’t worry
It’s not about apologising, or agreeing
It’s about opinions
I’m with you in that a manager is key to anything and everything going forward
Harry Kane’s situation will evolve
Player will leave
Players will join
Some people will be happy with
Others people won’t
But it’s normal
We’re a huge project and a huge prospect for the right players and manager

Will miss Erik putting a bit of stick about when it’s needed, and Serge doing the same, but when it isn’t.

Last edited:
Back