• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Preseason 2014

Feel sorry for the front four, who are out to impress, but we can't get the ball to them. We're lacking proper possession of the ball because we're outnumbered in midfield.

Feel sorry for the front four, who are out to impress, but we can't get the ball to them. We're lacking proper possession of the ball because we're outnumbered in midfield.

Agreed. Sandro and bentaleb would have been good, Sandro the mop up and allow bentaleb to create.

Don't like Bentaleb and Holtby as a pair. Tim nice but dim would be slated to f**k for picking a combo like that. 1 of them with a natural defensive player alongside them would be better. I guess they don't want to rush Sandro.

Not a bad half overall. Schalke look like they aren't as fit as us yet, so another difficult game to gauge our progress.

how can a Lino get an offside so wrong at this level?

boateng, good to see he's exactly what we sold him as, crap

how can a Lino get an offside so wrong at this level?

boateng, good to see he's exactly what we sold him as, crap

Because Lennon probably runs about 3 yards in half a second and the lino doesn't get to see everyone frozen when the ball is kicked like we do on TV?

Rose has been the standout player.

Do you think? He's have very little to do defensively. He's had loads of the ball going forward but has yet to do anything with it.

I'd say Lennon has been the standout player.

Lamela on the other hand needs to pull his finger out, the game just passes him by.

Jenas on the TV picked out Holtby as having a good game because he's been involved a lot - that is basically the opposite of what most of us generally think i.e. doesn't hold position, just charges around.

Just got home, tell me more about Dier's game please?

Back