• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2017

It will be interesting to see though. I reckon this season we'll get a good gauge on just how attractive the teams we meet in the PL really are. So Huddersfield and WBA probably won't draw too many people, but all top 6 sides will easily fill it up, and then it'll be interesting to see all the teams in between.

We haven't sold out Chelsea yet have we?

Decent half from us, don't think Juve are playing that hard though. Sissoko was good I thought, I also think his athleticism helped out Trippier well, they complimented each other quite nicely.

Indeed! But if he gets injured, then what. I think we should get another senior in to backup Trippier. KWP looks a big talent, but not sure he's ready to be depended upon just yet.

It's where the shortness of defenders comes in.

Dier would have to go there.

It's Chelsea though, how many nazis are there really left in the world anyway? :p

Weirdly I was on the beach in Koh Samui in February and a girl walked along with a swastika tattoo on her leg, very odd. No idea what nationality she was, I went for a jog one morning early about 7 am and I saw her and skin head on a sun lounger with a woman wrapped round her fast asleep. Did not think Nazis were allowed to be dykes.

Well the way fans have a fixed allocation

And the home fans without season tickets get sat in the gods

You will get tourists and that makes sense but a sane fan will watch it on tv rather than in row 102

Hmm, strange. I at least thought games like chelski and scum would sell out easily.

Well the way fans have a fixed allocation

And the home fans without season tickets get sat in the gods

You will get tourists and that makes sense but a sane fan will watch it on tv rather than in row 102

Yep I will go to a few games but honestly your sat so fudging far back from the pitch the view is poor. Worth saving your pennies for the new lane.

Weirdly I was on the beach in Koh Samui in February and a girl walked along with a swastika tattoo on her leg, very odd. No idea what nationality she was, I went for a jog one morning early about 7 am and I saw her and skin head on a sun lounger with a woman wrapped round her fast asleep. Did not think Nazis were allowed to be dykes.

Sure their not Buddhist?

It was a Buddhist symbol I belive

Sure their not Buddhist?

It was a Buddhist symbol I belive

Nah she wont no buddhist you could just tell. I thought to myself never seen a real life nazi before, bit sad but thought in a way it was cool. We went to New York a couple of years ago and did a day trip to Philly because I want to run up the rocky steps and then we stopped at an Amish farm and thought it was cool to see them. If i was asked I would say I prefer the Amish to the Nazis.

The Nazis had better costumes but i did not like the whole gassing and killing people, i found it distasteful.

Back