• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2017

I have been watching Spurs v Liverpool over 50 years and to be honest they have always been a bit of a bogey side for us. According to this link we have only won 41 games out of 168 against them. I spent more years then i care to remember coming back from Anfield having been beaten by them. I must have gone to 20 odd games at Anfield before we beat that record ( last time we won at Anfield was when the titanic went down) .

https://www.11v11.com/teams/liverpool/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Tottenham Hotspur/

Bloody embarrassing our record again that bloody team:mad:

We need to put stop to this......its such a windup!

Last won in 2012! But it feels like a lifetime ago since we last beat them

Last edited:
Nobody wants us to beat Liverpool more than me, but gladly get beaten home and away by them and win the league, than have hollow victories over them and finish 4th, even if that was above them in the league.

Well apparently we're playing the champions of Italy at Wembley today. However, given the intense apathy surrounding the game you'd think it was the build up to a match at Hotspur Way with the champions of Luxembourg. This has been such a downer of a summer so far.

I'm at Wembley now for a paw patrol show with my little one

Feels weird wearing my Spurs jacket and leaving the ground before the game started

I have been watching Spurs v Liverpool over 50 years and to be honest they have always been a bit of a bogey side for us. According to this link we have only won 41 games out of 168 against them. I spent more years then i care to remember coming back from Anfield having been beaten by them. I must have gone to 20 odd games at Anfield before we beat that record ( last time we won at Anfield was when the titanic went down) .

https://www.11v11.com/teams/liverpool/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Tottenham Hotspur/
We never won at Anfield in my Dad's life time.

I'm at Wembley now for a paw patrol show with my little one

Feels weird wearing my Spurs jacket and leaving the ground before the game started

I bet

My grand daughter is there tomorrow she loves the 'lovely' program!

I know where my money is on this friendly.

Last edited:
Lloris (C)
Trippier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
Dier - Dembele
Sissoko - Eriksen - Dele
Kane
... and eleven subs

Sissoko in the starting lineup to show interested clubs that he is still alive.

Juve with a very strong lineup:

Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Rugani, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic; Douglas Costa, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain.

Sissoko in the starting lineup to show interested clubs that he is still alive.

Juve with a very strong lineup:

Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Rugani, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic; Douglas Costa, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain.

A very strong lineup - this could be chastening experience. But that's what we need a good run out.

Back