• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2017

Yes if the success is measured in trophies.

We finished about 10 points above par, finished above Arsenal, Liverool, Utd and City and were beaten only by an above average points total by a team that had no European football and suffered hardly any injuries.

I suggest you strap yourself in this season.

We finished about 10 points above par, finished above Arsenal, Liverool, Utd and City and were beaten only by an above average points total by a team that had no European football and suffered hardly any injuries.

I suggest you strap yourself in this season.
Thanks mate I know what we did last season. Be good if we could repeat or say go one better...

Janssen could have just gone down and won a penalty there. Glad he didn't though! Would have put him in the Moses level of clamishness

The commentators criticism of our squad seems to have ignored the fact we have about 6 first team players missing.

Back