• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2016

You wonder whether his injury has affected his confidence long-term.

Alternatively it might be there's a question mark over his attitude. Hate to say it but at Brentford he sometimes showed a worrying reluctance to chase back after losing possession.

Just my twopenny worth.
I think people are reading too much into it.

It's more likely just a case of unfortunate timing with his injury.
Ability wise he has promise, but it's difficult to tell if he'll be Ryan mason or Christian Eriksen level.
If he had been available last season we'd have an idea - but he got injured.
We are now at a level where we can't afford to bed him as easily because 1) we are now at a higher level 2) Lamela no longer has a question mark over him
The opportunity for development is now with the likes of Edwards.
Pritchard will need to be second choice at a top 6 side or first choice at a top 10 side.
There just doesn't seem space in our squad.
Everton or Watford would be ideal for him right now think.

1f369ab0965c66d41503cb3ba67bf83c.jpg

So the stalking is going well so far. A girl I know who works in the hotel gym gave the time they'll be working out. Spoke to Lamela and Chadli briefly tonight. Asked Lamela if he knew what a hatchet man was :)

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Dan Kilpatrick ‏@Dan_KP 29s29 seconds ago
#thfc Pochettino says Bentaleb, Fazio & Pritch are not in his plans but Njie is! Says Cameroonian has a small injury so was left in London.

From todays press conference

Dan Kilpatrick ‏@Dan_KP 10s11 seconds ago
Poch: "Njie is injured - he is in london & not available to come. The situation of other 3 players is very clear. They are not in my plans"

Makes sense

So much utter rubbish on the interweb these days.........

Makes sense

So much utter rubbish on the interweb these days.........

So for all those who say the Bentaleb and Pritch stories arent true etc. there you have it the manager has said they are gone. Who are we to argue?

Anyone got a link to that press conference? Seems an odd way of saying things (if the quote marks are genuine) and surprisingly unprofessional.

Who is Dan Kilpatrick? Just a fan with a twit account or a journo or something else?

Anyone got a link to that press conference? Seems an odd way of saying things (if the quote marks are genuine) and surprisingly unprofessional.

Who is Dan Kilpatrick? Just a fan with a twit account or a journo or something else?

ESPN journalist and also owner of The Tottenham Way website and podcast who is currently with the player in Australia.

Still if the reports dont fit your agenda i am sure we can say he is making it up............

Always nice to see context, but no-one expects Fazio to feature. Putting Bentaleb and Pritchard in the same category seems pretty final

Whether for different reasons (?? F ability, B attitude, P injury/ies ??) or nae, with new names coming in Poch is getting more ruthless.

Oh well good news is that Poch is not so ruthless with Mason and Carrol:rolleyes:

I think Carroll, Chadli and Yedlin are likely just as gone as the trio left behind, they are probably just less strong personalities.

Good to see Lamela being part of the press conference, show he has grown in confidence and the club have confidence in him to represent us.

Back