• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Positive / Negative .....?

RomanzoCriminale

David Bentley
This board is full of negativity, i just wondered if thats symptomatic of the people that are on here or does football just do that to you?

Those that hate Sherwood or can't stand a certain player, they constantly rant about the same thing, its like they're obsessed at times......

Do you do that with other things, are you always like that?

I think it was Mumourn who when moaning/being negative about the way we were playing in a game, mentioned that he always feels that way about things. Surely there must be some positivity or do some people always see the bad/negative in things and others always see the positive......?

i'm positive about good things, negative about bad things, but i'm generally pretty cynical, I think most people are when they get to my age.

Cant believe people post threads like this, utter rubbish.

:tumbleweed:

Cn't believe someone would be sad enough to post a reply if they thought a thread was ****..... i guess you answered one of my questions thanks

Anyway don't you come out with really **** jokes, what happened?

This board is full of negativity, i just wondered if thats symptomatic of the people that are on here or does football just do that to you?

Those that hate Sherwood or can't stand a certain player, they constantly rant about the same thing, its like they're obsessed at times......

Do you do that with other things, are you always like that?

I think it was Mumourn who when moaning/being negative about the way we were playing in a game, mentioned that he always feels that way about things. Surely there must be some positivity or do some people always see the bad/negative in things and others always see the positive......?

People get irrational about football, me included.

In general I would say I'm a realist but I get accused of being a pessimist. I must admit when things go against me or get some bad news I find it extremely hard to look on the bright side. But on the other hand, when I receive good news I do appreciate it and enjoy but at the same time remain level headed.

Back