• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Ukraine will make the chancellor look worse and the foreign secretary look better, in normal circumstances. But, it is Liz Truss, who might be the dumbest person on the planet.

Borrowing a poors car for a photoshoot isn’t a good look though.
It is really a matter of who has the biggest photoshoot budget

Kent gridlocked; an energy crisis; a slow drip-feed of sanctions against Russians which has allowed them plenty of time to move their assets; partygate; a PM who thinks he’s above the law; a cost of living crisis; rampant inflation; living standards tumbling at an unprecedented rate; useless multi-million contracts for mates…

It’s all going exactly the way any sane person would have thought it would under Johnson and his cabinet of the talentless.

Kent gridlocked; an energy crisis; a slow drip-feed of sanctions against Russians which has allowed them plenty of time to move their assets; partygate; a PM who thinks he’s above the law; a cost of living crisis; rampant inflation; living standards tumbling at an unprecedented rate; useless multi-million contracts for mates…

It’s all going exactly the way any sane person would have thought it would under Johnson and his cabinet of the talentless.

people know what they voted for

https://www.bbc.com/sport/61012030.amp

can’t believe I’m saying this, but I agree 100% with Boris here.

I think it's the overwhelming mainstream view. That trans rights should be absolute/maximum, except in the two areas where they negatively effect women's rights - toilets/changing rooms and sport.

Just from a safeguarding point of view in both areas, there needs to be a slightly higher bar than just how people say they identify at that particular moment.

I find things like this intellectually interesting - where rights become a zero sum game and there's more nuance than a simple right and wrong.

I'd definitely be on the trans side of the conversion therapy debacle though. That whole concept is properly fudged. It's like some mad old idea like when the Australians tried to bleach the aboriginals.

Prisons, women’s refuges, perhaps single-sex schools. It’s not just loos and sport where trans rights have overstepped common sense. Actually I’m not sure there are any women-only spaces where blokes in dresses should have automatic rights of entry.

it shouldn’t be beyond the wit of HMPS to have one nick with a trans wing, though.

Prisons, women’s refuges, perhaps single-sex schools. It’s not just loos and sport where trans rights have overstepped common sense. Actually I’m not sure there are any women-only spaces where blokes in dresses should have automatic rights of entry.

it shouldn’t be beyond the wit of HMPS to have one nick with a trans wing, though.

Equality should mean that the are no single sex venues or events. The natural conclusion to 30 years of hippy Liberal flimflam has brought me there.

To be honest it's quite useful being able to identify as a woman when you need a brick in a nightclub

Equality should mean that the are no single sex venues or events. The natural conclusion to 30 years of hippy Liberal flimflam has brought me there.
Unisex toilets are a nightmare practically because there's obviously no urinals, so women have to put up with drunken aiming at small targets all over the seats

Back