• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Players you forgot played for us.

was talking about him on here just the other day, though i thought he was Algerian. Did he play in that game at selhurst park where Klinsmann got 4 goals? my thoughts were he did and it was his best game, but that could have been Berti in midfield, damn getting old everything gets muddled up.

Yes he did

was talking about him on here just the other day, though i thought he was Algerian. Did he play in that game at selhurst park where Klinsmann got 4 goals? my thoughts were he did and it was his best game, but that could have been Berti in midfield, damn getting old everything gets muddled up.

Saib came from Valencia and was actually a huge success with them, bit of a big name, can't remember what happened, home sick.

The defender we signed as a last minute hope Algerian I think, Naybet, he was actually a very very good defender, can see why he won things in Spain

Didn’t that arsenal centre half who was shagging the ginger bbc gardener play a few games for us when he was a kid?

Ok Ive cheated with Google but I have a terrible memory - Ive picked out a few who I thought would be really good for us but werent from the 00s:

Milenko Acimovic, Atouba(never thought hed be that good but he has to get a mention!), Nicola Berti, Jonathan Blondel, John Bostock, Goran Bunjevcevic, Vlad Chiriches.

And that just looking at surnames A-C so plenty of other mediocre names to get our teeth into.....

Ok, I'm throwing in.....
Rory Allen - have up on football after being injured at Portsmouth so he could watch the cricket world cup in Australia

Steve Slade

Paul Mahon

Paulo Tramezzani

How am I supposed to remember someone I forgot, ffs? :p

I'll give you lot this guy to chew on though:

willem-korsten-tottenham-hotspur-fc-london-stamford-bridge-28-october-JE0T2J.jpg

Back