• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Players who have impressed so far this season.

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
I have really not been following the football very much yet this season, feel a little like im playing catch up. So i was wondering which players have shown the biggest improvements this season and who have come in and taken to the premership straight away.

Seen that Nick Powells goal for man u and im tinkled because is one i thought we should have gone for. Nice to see Dembele is fitting in well. Who are the others who are doing well at the start of the season?

Buttner was very very good in his debut for UTD.
Adam Lallana has looked bright every time i've watched Southampton also.

Ben Arfa - Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Fellaini, Baines - Everton
Hazard - The Bridgetrolls

Niall Quinn - Sky

Last edited:
There are loads of players who have stood out:

Fellani - Everton
Baines - Everton
Defoe - Us
Carzola - Arsenal
Michu - Swansea
Van Rapist - Man Utd
Dembele - Us, but more so at Fulham
Hazard - Chelsea

Was impressed with Mirallas that played for Everton last night. Reckon he could be a really good player

Tevez looks more fit than ever, he's been pretty impressive imo. Not seen that many other games this season, but Sterling has looked very good in the couple of Liverpool games I've watched.

Fellaini looks unplayable at the moment.

Check out for Marco Veratti, italian midfielder who is 19 and plays for Paris. He was at the heart of things tonight as they won 4-1 vs a poor Kranjcar.

I already knew about Hazard, fantastic player.

Dembele really impressed me on Sunday, motoring past players for fun.

And of Course, Stearling who looks a fantastic prospect.

I might be wrong but i've seen him play in the past when he was in France and i think he has his limits. Not THAT good but a good squad player.

Ah really? I dont really know much about him, he impressed me last night in the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game though, looked like he could be a handy player in the Premier League

Back