• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Players Out: Rumours and Discussion

so caulker's and dempsey's departures were in anticipation of replacements. now that we've recruited more, any chance that players who featured so prominently last season agitate for a move instead of agreeing to aVB's 2 per role idea? i'm specifically thinking about lennon and dembele...

Siggy will definitely be gone by Sep 2, there's just no room for him in the squad.

I think AVB wants rid of BAE and Ade, but both could did their heels in and it might be difficult to get rid of them.

I honestly think we'd listen to offers for Lennon, I'd be surprised if he left in this window though

Typical as soon as we're getting a really strong squad some people can't wait to get rid of our hardest working most committed players.

GK (3): Lloris, Friedel, Gomes
DF(7): Walker, Naughton, Rose, Dawson, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Chiriches
MF (9): Lennon, Townsend, Holtby, Sigurdsson, Capoue, Dembele, Paulinho, Sandro, Chadli
FW (2): Soldado, Defoe

That leaves 4 spaces. Still room for BAE, Ade or Bale if they don't leave or a couple of additions.

Eriksen, Lamela and Carroll count as U21s

I had forgot about the U21s, that gives us a more space, and we don't have to sell anyone if not for financial reasons.

Edit: Fryers would be counting as U21 as well:)

Last edited:
Just don't forget that Fryers, Eriksen and Lamela do have to be registered in the UEFA.
I also question how smart it is to regard them as U21 players and fill the squad with further players.
It's also a matter of having enough game time to go around

In UEFA, we'll also only be allowed 24 players when Bale leave.
As they demand 4 players to be club trained - we're left with Rose, Lennon and Townsend.

Strong rumour that we'll sell Massimo Luongo to Swindon Town for a permanent deal.
£400.000 Probably sell on and buy back clauses involved.

@SpursOfficial We have reached agreement with Swindon Town for the permanent transfer of Massimo Luongo. All our best wishes, Mass!

Strong rumour that we'll sell Massimo Luongo to Swindon Town for a permanent deal.
£400.000 Probably sell on and buy back clauses involved.

Feels like 3 year loan than full permanent deal, i am sure we'll watch his progress through the leagues and if he excels we'll look to bring him back. I can see the same deal happening with Ryan Mason and lesser extent Pritchard.

Pritchard hasn't been sold though.

Yes, but he his is on loan at Swindon. I can see what happened to Mass happening to Alex, considering there are about 3 young players (Chadli/Siggy/Eriksen) ahead of him in the first team, i highly doubt he'll break through anytime soon.

Yes, but he his is on loan at Swindon. I can see what happened to Mass happening to Alex, considering there are about 3 young players (Chadli/Siggy/Eriksen) ahead of him in the first team, i highly doubt he'll break through anytime soon.

Good point. I can't see any of the kids going into the 1st team without long loans ending with an EPL loan. Even then the chances are slim.

Back