• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pitch Invasion Debacle.

Stewards should be given tasers for these sort of people. That would get them some lolz on their twitter feed

Was in the west stand block 15 during the suspension of play some guys above started unveiling an Albanian flag then spat down at us below.

From where I sit (Shelf lower, by the halfway line), I saw what I guess was a couple of Serbians in the West upper who unfurled a small sheet with sprayed on writing on it which seemed to delight the away fans. They tried to throw the sheet into the away section but it just fell straight into a policeman's hands - bang to rights.

I saw this lot before the game buying food from one of those vans in Park Lane.

When the first guy ran on, it was actually pretty funny - taking selfies with the players and posing / prancing like a ballerina. Second time around, it was "enough already". Third time was "**** off you utter bellends".

We'll likely get a slap on the wrist and a £10-20K fine.

Around the time that the third guy came on, there was also a bit of trouble in the stands. Some Albanians unfurled a large flag in Shelf side upper, towards the Paxton end and I think there might have been a bit of argie-bargie in the Shelf lower at that end too. Can't be sure but everyone was looking in that direction. I also saw a few more slaps being dished out either to some more Albanians or some Serbians in the Park Lane lower. Anyone nearby know what happened there?

albania-flag.jpg

Nothing wrong with an albanian flag usually. There's plently of Irish flags around for instance.
But they is just to bait the Serbians at the other end.

I was in the row adjacent to the scuffle in the south lower, it looked like about 3 lads tried to unfurl an Albanian flag and got a few slaps, the stewards got them out and some fat spurs lad was trying to give it the big one and was still trying to lay into them as they were taken down the stairs, he probably should have been ejected too.

There was a home made banner unfurled in the west upper that someone else mentioned that read Kosovo over Serbia, they then threw it at the partizan fans.

albania-flag.jpg

Nothing wrong with an albanian flag usually. There's plently of Irish flags around for instance.
But they is just to bait the Serbians at the other end.

The flag I'm talking about was 5-10 times the size of that and was being waved on a pole.

"Spurs have cut ties with one of their official suppliers" [following the pitch invasion] according to the Daily Mail

Probably a pretty safe guess more than anything else.

Setting aside the idiots which ran on, I was shocked how slowly our security people and stewards reacted. All of the three had 10 second of running around beyond anyone bothered going after them, and even then we werent exactly doing all we could to stop them

Around the time that the third guy came on, there was also a bit of trouble in the stands. Some Albanians unfurled a large flag in Shelf side upper, towards the Paxton end and I think there might have been a bit of argie-bargie in the Shelf lower at that end too. Can't be sure but everyone was looking in that direction. I also saw a few more slaps being dished out either to some more Albanians or some Serbians in the Park Lane lower. Anyone nearby know what happened there?

I noticed that some guys in West Upper lowered a white banner with the words "Kosovo is Albanian" (or something along those lines) and waved it around in front of the away supporters in an attempt to goad them.

I noticed that some guys in West Upper lowered a white banner with the words "Kosovo is Albanian" (or something along those lines) and waved it around in front of the away supporters in an attempt to goad them.
We could get in trouble for that too. Political and religious banners are not allowed in stadiums during European games.

Like they said on TV the crowd cheering at that sort of stupid behaviour just encourages such muppets....

The first chap that ran on was funny in as much as the stewards ineptitude in dealing with it. He must have been on there about 30 seconds before doing anything. The second and third guys were going to come anyway as it appears to have been a coordinated prank/or stunt.

How poor were our stewards??? So slow to respond, what if the bloke was carrying a knife or any weapon?? Should be some *******ings being handed out this morning!

Surely the club could recoup any fines or loss or earning incurred by the invasion, from either the 3 people or the agent that commissioned them in a civil court.

UEFA has opened disciplinary proceedings against Tottenham following the pitch invasions during last night's Europa League match against Partizan Belgrade at White Hart Lane, the governing body has announced.
The White Hart Lane clash, which Spurs won 1-0, was temporarily suspended late in the first half following three separate pitch invasions.
The match was halted in the 41st minute after a third individual managed to slip on to the White Hart Lane pitch in what appeared to be an orchestrated PR stunt.
UEFA said in a statement its control, ethics and disciplinary body would hear the charge on December 11.

Back