• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

Haha yeh, TBH his positional sense is terrible, charges round like a loon, that Arsenal game was a shocker, he is much better when with Skipp who holds a shape.

But yeh, take his chest thumping and Viking tags and he is more Michael Brownjerg

Michael Brown comparisons - Brutal!

Can anyone come to PEH's defence here please?

I love PEH, but he was so shoddy for their second today. Sloppy pass and then standing still and jogging back when he should have busted a gut to get to cavani.

He had a mare today, tried, but a bad game.
Taking skipp off was a mistake, after the manner of the second goal and reggie getting dropped for the mistake last week this is not good man management.
Thats now three instances of one of our up and coming youth being sacrificed, reggie, scarlet and skip.
Getting concerned about nuno.

I love PEH, but he was so shoddy for their second today. Sloppy pass and then standing still and jogging back when he should have busted a gut to get to cavani.
Amazed how this passed completely by the Sky pundits. Not excusing Skipp, he got caught out badly, but the way Hojbjerg then stood rooted to the spot gesturing his frustration whilst allowing his man Cavani - who had been dangerous all game - to get completely away for a free run at goal was nothing short of criminal.

To my mind Hojbjerg's habit of blaming others, not only for their mistakes but also for his own, is a problem that's been escaping under the radar for far too long. He should have been slaughtered for it yesterday but luckily for him the panel were too busy laying into Kane.

How many of our poor team performances over the last couple of seasons has this guy been smack bang in the middle of the pitch for?

Amazed how this passed completely by the Sky pundits. Not excusing Skipp, he got caught out badly, but the way Hojbjerg then stood rooted to the spot gesturing his frustration whilst allowing his man Cavani - who had been dangerous all game - to get completely away for a free run at goal was nothing short of criminal.

To my mind Hojbjerg's habit of blaming others, not only for their mistakes but also for his own, is a problem that's been escaping under the radar for far too long. He should have been slaughtered for it yesterday but luckily for him the panel were too busy laying into Kane.

The fact he's absolutely bang average has gone under the radar for way too long, but he pumps his fist when he clears the ball away in the 88th minute sometimes so he's the viking.

State of some of the comments in here ffs.
But it's okay for you to slaughter everyone else?

Lo Celso is pretty much pointless at the moment. He started on the right side and is so easily nullified. Then switched to the left and has disappeared totally.

fudge off Lo Celso ffs - hopeless.

GET LO CELSO OFF FFS

Oh fudge off Kane - seriously. Just fudge off.

Still can't get my head round Davies starting. fudging bizarre. Useless taco.

OH MY GHod - Bergweijn at least try and take Shaw on ffs.

Fella, I will direct criticism in the heat of a game at players who aren't performing and who have failed to perform for a while.

All of those comments you've taken the time to find (bizarre) were during the game, when the player in question made an error or lacked effort etc.

To spout brick like PEH is 'bang average' and the like hours and hours after the game has ended is utter tosh.

Fella, I will direct criticism in the heat of a game at players who aren't performing and who have failed to perform for a while.

All of those comments you've taken the time to find (bizarre) were during the game, when the player in question made an error or lacked effort etc.

To spout brick like PEH is 'bang average' and the like hours and hours after the game has ended is utter tosh.
So you were happy with the way he stood still and gesticulated at Skipp whilst letting Cavani free to score the second?

And you are allowed to rant for all you're worth during the game but no one else is allowed to make fair, measured criticisms after it?

So you were happy with the way he stood still and gesticulated at Skipp whilst letting Cavani free to score the second?

And you are allowed to rant for all you're worth during the game but no one else is allowed to make fair, measured criticisms after it?

Of course I'm not happy. But for people to suddenly start spouting stuff like he is bang average and the like is crazy.

Of course I'm not happy. But for people to suddenly start spouting stuff like he is bang average and the like is crazy.

Tbf I’ve thought PEH is average for months now.

He did well-ish under Mourinho, but this season he’s letting a lot of players run past him, positioning is bad and passing is generally awful.

A classic yesterday, he passes straight to a Utd player, then charged at them but they just side step and he’s now left a massive whole in midfield.

You could say he had a bad game, but the prob is he’s having a bad game 2 out of 3 matches atm.

Tbf I’ve thought PEH is average for months now.

He did well-ish under Mourinho, but this season he’s letting a lot of players run past him, positioning is bad and passing is generally awful.

A classic yesterday, he passes straight to a Utd player, then charged at them but they just side step and he’s now left a massive whole in midfield.

You could say he had a bad game, but the prob is he’s having a bad game 2 out of 3 matches atm.

There's been that many three goal defeats they are getting confusing, but was it the arsenal game where he was horrific?
Was in the wrong place the game.

There's been that many three goal defeats they are getting confusing, but was it the arsenal game where he was horrific?
Was in the wrong place the game.

Arsenal was definitely his worst performance.

But in general if you really watch him his impact on the game is generally fairly negative imo. Makes about 1 or 2 forward passes a match and yet is regularly caught quite far up the pitch when the other team attack. You could also argue why he was passing near-backwards to a marked Skipp yesterday (he could have played it wide left where someone was unmarked, or just hoofed it to the right channel).

There seems to be this myth that Hojbjerg is a great player which seems to mean he never gets dropped.

Back