• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pes2013 ps3

Papercut

Jermaine Jenas
Okay had to do it...

I've patched PES before but it's been so long...

Just want a patch that will change the players names to the correct ones and give the correct kits, etc. Don't need any heroic ones that will provide me with the Latvian Super Duper league or the likes. Where can I get it pleeeeease?

Cheers

Evening to you all...

I got mine for 2012 from pes-patch. Com I think. What system did you get it for? For 360 you had to convert a usb stick into a 360 compatible one, then use a program to copy them to it before copying them on the console.. Simple enough.

Let me know what you think, this is the first year I've not bought pes, just didn't play 2012 enough to justify it, may grab it when the price drops if it's any good.

PS3 mate. Stayed with PES09 for ages due to the master league and the fact I couldn't be bothered to learn new controls :D

Got mine from Zavvi for £30 free delivery, not too shabby.

PS3 mate. Stayed with PES09 for ages due to the master league and the fact I couldn't be bothered to learn new controls :D

Got mine from Zavvi for £30 free delivery, not too shabby.

I tend to wait till games drop below 25 unless theyre 'must haves', popping round a mates to give him a game of 2013 next week, may pick it up after that if im suitably impressed. Problem with the last one was just as i was getting into it, i got skyrim...

Back