• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Perfume for my wife

Just gor my Wife - Presence(s) de Bach by Les Fleurs de Back

nd.9160.jpg

Les Fleurs De Bach is the first brand that uses the original Dr. Bach’s group of healing flowers and herbs that affects your mood and well being. Présence(s) de Bach brings a feeling of well-being, balance and harmony and gives a renewed and positive outlook on environment.

Top notes: verbena and clematis. Heart: wild rose and honeysuckle. Base: pine, oak and crab apple.

Plus some of the body lotion, I gave it to her when it arrived yesterday as she knew I'd bought it, she likes it. I don't have to smell chemical potions, so I like it also :)

I don't know how you could buy perfume for someone if they haven't tried it on their skin. Some perfumes smell great on the blotter but when you wear them for a while they change for the worse.

This is a dilemma for me as I want to surprise her but she`s fussy and likes the smell of some perfumes but as soon as she puts them on decides she dont like it on her

Wait this was a serious question?

Dude, just go to a perfume shop and ask them. They're let you try and see what 10-15 smell like and then pick one.

Personal touch wins far more points than big brands.

I`d actually already decided I`m just going to go to the Perfume Shop and tell them what she likes and see what they suggest. Or I could just buy her some more Armani code which she likes!

Back