• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Peaches Geldoff dies

Great first post you'll get on with a lot of similar minded people on here.

No one should judge anyone pal. End of.

********. Should died of a heroine overdose while caring for a child under 1. I'll judge the **** out of her and she's trash. No loss.

Of course we can judge, at the beginning a choice to take Heroin was made, she didn't just start out being addicted to Heroin. It's not like there's no awareness that it's a destructive and highly addictive drug, especially with Peaches personal experience. A selfish, self-destructive decision was made.

Really? And what if she'd over-dosed on a doctor-presecribed medication? Or what if she'd got absolutely hammered and smacked her head off a dresser as she fell? Alcohol is a highly addictive drug that I will bet you causes the deaths of far more parents than heroin does in the course of a year. Stop looking at what she took and perhaps try to think about why she took it! I don't believe she genuinely thought, 'ah, lovely, I'll do a bit of smack and if I buy the farm, oh well, the kids will be fine'...for people like her, heroin is a desperate band aid/salve/attempt to relieve a deep deep wound and pain which they do not know how to deal with or process. Yes yes, it is terribly sad for the children she left because she has essentially left them with what she was left with. I hope the dad can start to find proper counseling for their kids immediately to stop the cycle...

And before anyone asks, a nearly-22 year old and a nearly 9 year old. No, I don't do heroin, no I don't drink much either, no I don't smoke.

Ooh, there's a shocker!! Heroin overdose, surprise surprise.

I couldn't believe it when the news reports said there was no sign of drug use at the scene, it was always likely to be an overdoes with this family.

Did you see that Damon Albarn recently admitted taking heroin because he came home and it was there on the table and his girlfriend was taking it so he was left with a decision and OBVIOUSLY what could he do? What would anyone do? Start taking heroin of course!! These people and their logic, sheesh.

As I said to my wife, what if I came home and she was taking heroin, what would I do... let me think... hmmm!!

Ooh, there's a shocker!! Heroin overdose, surprise surprise.

I couldn't believe it when the news reports said there was no sign of drug use at the scene, it was always likely to be an overdoes with this family.

Did you see that Damon Albarn recently admitted taking heroin because he came home and it was there on the table and his girlfriend was taking it so he was left with a decision and OBVIOUSLY what could he do? What would anyone do? Start taking heroin of course!! These people and their logic, sheesh.

As I said to my wife, what if I came home and she was taking heroin, what would I do... let me think... hmmm!!

what about if you came home to find her naked but for a pair of hold ups and covered in custard sticking her fingers in her bottom, would you do the same then?

Back