• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulinho

I have a certain amount of respect for Vickery BUT

Paulinho

has a bad first touch
when he does control it his first move is backwards
he can't tackle
he is slow
his passing is very poor
he can't go past a player
his shooting is very poor.

In short he is the worst player I have seen play for Tottenham since Kevin Scott and possibly worse than Terry Fenwick.

For me Paulinho will thrive I a team where he isn't necessary to a teams defensive responsibility or asked to dictates a teams attacking play. Paulinho will find space in the opposition area by being quite anonymous, at somewhere like Emirates Marketing Project he may get away with it.

We are not the right team for him at the moment

For me Paulinho will thrive I a team where he isn't necessary to a teams defensive responsibility or asked to dictates a teams attacking play. Paulinho will find space in the opposition area by being quite anonymous, at somewhere like Emirates Marketing Project he may get away with it.

So his strength is being so poor that the opponents don't pay him any notice?

Interesting player

I have a certain amount of respect for Vickery BUT

Paulinho

has a bad first touch
when he does control it his first move is backwards
he can't tackle
he is slow
his passing is very poor
he can't go past a player
his shooting is very poor.

In short he is the worst player I have seen play for Tottenham since Kevin Scott and possibly worse than Terry Fenwick.

He's basically the Brazilian Jermaine Jenas, without the work-rate.

There's a term for that isn't there? :lol:

I still don't think we should give up on him, but I'm just not impressed whenever I see him. The only two skills he seems to have are ghosting into the penalty area (he is extremely good at this to be fair) and he's good in the air. I don't see whose place he's going to take, certainly not one of the front 4.

Really had high hopes for Paulinho but I have no clue what he can provide a team now. I hear him described as a box to box midfielder yet he isn't very good defensively he actually is quite terrible in challenges and he isn't creative going forward at all.

He seems like a more **** version of Dempsey. He has a knack for arriving in the box at the right time but he hasn't finished nearly enough of those either. Should have just kept Dempsey and saved the money

I was thinking corinthians must have been laughing when we bought him for 16 million. Can we not offer him back to them in exchange for a playmaker? They must have someone half as good as Paulinho who can see a pass!

To be honest , I'm not to sure why any other Brazilians would want to join us, not if they look at how it's turned out for, Gomes, Sandro and Paulinho.

I was going to get involved in thus but what the hey!
He was bought when we still had bale as was Soldado. They were obviously bought with a system in mind, bale leaves and the system goes with him. There is a player there BUT a very inflexible player. No harm to him but move him on.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I was going to get involved in thus but what the hey!
He was bought when we still had bale as was Soldado. They were obviously bought with a system in mind, bale leaves and the system goes with him. There is a player there BUT a very inflexible player. No harm to him but move him on.

Are you serious?

Bale was always going to leave which is why we could afford to go and buy said players. Wow if you think Levy would spend 50m on players that he would not recoup from sales.

Actually if you do believe that, I know of a very good investment scheme for you, some would call it a pyramid scheme, I would not but some would.

Bale was maybe leaving at board level but I believe AVB thought he would stay. Almost the first questions these two were asked in interviews was about playing with bale and as I remember it Soldado in particular was quite adamant that he had been told bale would not be sold.
There seems to be this thing that got 100 odd million last year for bale, well we didn't. I can't remember the figures but at least another 20 million was raised from sales elsewhere and as the reported Soldado fee is unclear then your sarcastic comments are a tad hasty.

Bale was maybe leaving at board level but I believe AVB thought he would stay. Almost the first questions these two were asked in interviews was about playing with bale and as I remember it Soldado in particular was quite adamant that he had been told bale would not be sold.
There seems to be this thing that got 100 odd million last year for bale, well we didn't. I can't remember the figures but at least another 20 million was raised from sales elsewhere and as the reported Soldado fee is unclear then your sarcastic comments are a tad hasty.

How could he possibly fit into any team with Bale. According to Vickery, who rates him, Paulinho is a passenger that a whole team needs to be build around. How the **** would that work with Bale in the side?

Back