• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paul Coyte

Oh that is a little sad, I always quite liked him. Seemed like a genuine yid as well.
20130911_LIGHT_JimRoss_C.jpg

Rumour has it that this guy is taking his place and will also be doing all of the commentary on the SpursTV.

I was interviewed by Paul at half time of the last match of the 2013 season at White Hart Lane. Lovely guy and very sad to hear this, especially as it seems unexpected for him.

That is sad news. Always used to like the plebians at half time try and beat chirpy along with his commentary.

GHod bless you Paul.

Really sad to hear this. Seemed a lovely bloke on his frequent appearances on The Spurs Show. So close to the first game of the season is an odd time to tell someone their services are no longer required.

Always thought he was a bit of a tit tbh but he was part of the furniture i suppose - 16 years not to be sniffed at

to replace him with some social media influencer berk no doubt.
Watched Sky Sports news this week for first time in a while. They are all over it. Awful to listen to. Like they find the most annoying fans on the internet and given them a platform to chat utter cobblers.

Way the worlds going. Watched our game vs Chelski week back it was via their channel I do believe . They had Pat Nevin and a Tik Tok pleb it was so painful watching them try to interact.

Watched Sky Sports news this week for first time in a while. They are all over it. Awful to listen to. Like they find the most annoying fans on the internet and given them a platform to chat utter cobblers.

Way the worlds going. Watched our game vs Chelski week back it was via their channel I do believe . They had Pat Nevin and a Tik Tok pleb it was so painful watching them try to interact.

Sky had a precocious Emirates Marketing Project supporting kid on this morning - apparently part of some show called FYI?

Like watching Chris Evans put through a too-hot wash. Truly painful viewing.

Can anyone remember the name of the bloke who used to do the interviews from the training ground that they played in and around the stadium on match days in the 90’s?

Back