• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Spurs forums and boards

Spurs7891

Jermaine Jenas
It is always usefull to go to different Spurs forums and boards to find out the views of other Spurs fans. So, can everyone post the links of such Spurs forums here which you always visit.

TV Spurs is pretty good too.

GHod! That one brings back memories. I was a mod on there for a while early on. Posted a brickload of match reports too. Haven't really back on there much for some time now. Work commitments were just too much to keep up with how regularly I was posting on there. Go back there now and then. Some of the originals are still there.

Ah the memories after reading some of those match reports I wrote.....!

Vital Spurs- can be great occasionally but, there's always massive gaps within a day where no one is posting which limits the conversation. Also, there seemed to be alot of politics and wums ruled every now and then. Some absolutely great posters though.

Back in the day, I used to be a regular on SIMB.

Also used to post on thespursweb for a while.

Think I briefly had a membership on COYS before finding it not to my taste. Never tried FTL.

Other than that, it's always been this place - originally when it was yidtalk, before Matt Cooke took it over.

These threads always turn into a slagging of one forum or another, so be mindful of the un-official rule.

DON'T.

Back in the day, I used to be a regular on SIMB.

Also used to post on thespursweb for a while.

Think I briefly had a membership on COYS before finding it not to my taste. Never tried FTL.

Other than that, it's always been this place - originally when it was yidtalk, before Matt Cooke took it over.

Remember Ewan Dunlop and his diary?

Not really a forum, but I always read the blog Tottenham on My Mind. I only started following Spurs in 1994 and I like his perspective on the current teambas well as his reminiscences regarding former teams/players.

Back