• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

If I'm Pepe Mel I'm throwing the book at my defence when they get in. To concede three is bad enough but to **** up with around a minute to play having just taken the lead is aweful.

i really wouldn't mind seeing Liverpool win the league - it would be good for the game and shows you don't need a bottomless pit of money to achieve things.

On the one hand I agree as they have got there playing good football and kept their star man to do it (I know the Bale situation etc but it still makes you think what if we had said nuts to his Real Madrid dreams for another year?). On the other hand I know far to many knob ends that support Liverpool and it would drive me insane to see their smug faces that and the way Rodgers likes to take a dig at us. He was spouting in the media about Spurs not giving managers time, but if AVB had shown the advances he had after 18 months in his new job then we wouldn't have sacked the bloke.

i really wouldn't mind seeing Liverpool win the league - it would be good for the game and shows you don't need a bottomless pit of money to achieve things.

I'm sort of with you on this. I'd prefer City to win it as I couldn't care less what they do. They are an empty spot on the table to me, but a victory for Liverpool or Arsenal as much as it would be hard to swallow is in some way a victory for organically grown clubs over the vanity of some rich prick. Of course Liverpool and Arsenal are no football minnows but if either of them were to win it, it would give me some hope I might see Spurs win the title in my lifetime.

If I'm Pepe Mel I'm throwing the book at my defence when they get in. To concede three is bad enough but to **** up with around a minute to play having just taken the lead is aweful.

Only their 14th draw in the league this season.

I'm sort of with you on this. I'd prefer City to win it as I couldn't care less what they do. They are an empty spot on the table to me, but a victory for Liverpool or Arsenal as much as it would be hard to swallow is in some way a victory for organically grown clubs over the vanity of some rich prick. Of course Liverpool and Arsenal are no football minnows but if either of them were to win it, it would give me some hope I might see Spurs win the title in my lifetime.

would definitely prefer to see City win it, agree with the rest though

Ferguson retired after finally doing what he set out to do and that's overtake Liverpool in title wins , he goes and retires and Liverpool have a chance to equal.

Mourinho just said it's impossible now to win the title, okay mate.

Has Pepe Mel won a game at West brom? Seems all they do is draw or lose.

He's won one, against Swansea a week or two back.

That was brutal on him today. He went from seeing safety in sight to utter despair inside a minute or two. I think a win would have put them 6 points clear of bottom 3 with vastly superior GD. That would have been huge at this point of season.

Although in fairness Cardiff didn't deserve to lose. But how it played out was tough on West Brom & Mel. You'd worry about a psychological hangover effect too. Spurs and Emirates Marketing Project up next. Ouch.

Caulker with another goal, probably has more by himself than our four centre backs put together

There was internet chatter the other day that he is on the way back. Buy back clause or first refusal or something like that. Probably nonsense.

One thing I am sure about in this City Arsenal match is that Flamini will get a yellow card at least. Nasty little ****.

Zabaletta is a proper footballer. That was some knock he took in the derby - I thought it was very naughty, very sneaky hit by Wellbeck that deserved a red - but here he is back at it today. Impressive.

Ferguson retired after finally doing what he set out to do and that's overtake Liverpool in title wins , he goes and retires and Liverpool have a chance to equal.

Mourinho just said it's impossible now to win the title, okay mate.

20-18 to Man U isn't it??

Happy to be corrected.

Anyway, Zabaleta should have scored and Rosicky's a diving cheat.

Back