• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Aston Villa have released Brett Holman on a free.

Also talk of them spending as much as £4 million to get the likes of Ireland, Given and Bent off their books. Some of it will be used to cover the difference in wages at a new club for the remainder of their contracts.

Those guys are there for the shillings. Baffles me how hard headed businessmen turn into suckers when signing footballers.

What the fudges going on?

Arsenal in Spain to seal Higuain deal, looking to seal Fellaini too.

and we're sitting the fudge still and huffing and puffing over a fudging midfielder? GET A fudging STRIKER IN FFS.

What the fudges going on?

Arsenal in Spain to seal Higuain deal, looking to seal Fellaini too.

and we're sitting the fudge still and huffing and puffing over a fudging midfielder? GET A fudging STRIKER IN FFS.

It's that simple, isn't it? You just pick up the phone and ask a club if we can buy their best striker and they just ask us how much we'd like to spend on him.

Nothing is going to happen this month and just because we aren't given daily updates on how things are progressing doesn't mean that nothing is happening. Every transfer discussion will happen at a different pace, doesn't mean we should put everything on hold while we wait for Villa (or anyone else) to make up their mind.

It's that simple, isn't it? You just pick up the phone and ask a club if we can buy their best striker and they just ask us how much we'd like to spend on him.

Nothing is going to happen this month and just because we aren't given daily updates on how things are progressing doesn't mean that nothing is happening. Every transfer discussion will happen at a different pace, doesn't mean we should put everything on hold while we wait for Villa (or anyone else) to make up their mind.

While i do not imagine it is simple i tend to agree with what macaron was saying because we were crying out for a striker all of last season and the one before, infact i do not think we have even replaced berbatov yet.

If the strikers we are going for are out of our reach finacially then fne but i hope we have a back up plan. With the continued pursuit of diamo im not sure we do. Also i think the might be a feeling as in previous seasons we will start the season with the same players we finished the previous one with and then end up with a last minute signing or a loan player.

I think we will sign diego milito on loan on transfer deadline day.

While i do not imagine it is simple i tend to agree with what macaron was saying because we were crying out for a striker all of last season and the one before, infact i do not think we have even replaced berbatov yet.

If the strikers we are going for are out of our reach finacially then fne but i hope we have a back up plan. With the continued pursuit of diamo im not sure we do. Also i think the might be a feeling as in previous seasons we will start the season with the same players we finished the previous one with and then end up with a last minute signing or a loan player.

I think we will sign diego milito on loan on transfer deadline day.

Berbatov was replaced by Crouch. If we keep expecting everyone to be replaced by someone at least equally as good we'll still be waiting when we die.

Falcao has gone to Monaco as they have a sugar daddy.

Cavani is wanted by City, who also have a sugar daddy, but City can't "afford" him. This one will in the end lead to either Napoli or City going after similar striker targets as us.

If Suarez goes to Real, Liverpool will be in the market.

Many clubs want Lewandowski, but Dortmund are reluctant to sell and might force him to see out his contract.

If Arse sign Higuain, that's one club less for us to compete with.

Bayern, Inter, Chelsea, Fiorentina, Valencia are just some of the other clubs that might suddenly swoop for someone we want, not to mention those oil fueled Russian and Ukrainian clubs. This early in the window every agent and selling club out there will be looking for WAY more than we are willing or even able to pay, so it will take time.

CHELSEA could sign Edinson Cavani for a fraction of his £53m buy-out clause.

And the Napoli ace has given the Blues the green light to move, admitting: "Who would ever say no to Real Madrid or Chelsea?"

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has revealed that the £53m release fee in Cavani's contract expires on August 10, meaning he could be available for far less.

De Laurentiis is hopeful a deal is sorted before then but the move to go public with the clause deadline may prove a clanger with interested parties set to bide their time.

He said: "I don't think Cavani will leave on August 10th, when his buyout clause expires.

"I'm confident in him because I consider him a real man. He won't make a joke of me.

"Should Cavani want to leave, he will decide it after a long period of reflection. But by July 20 we will probably know everything about his future."

That's providing Cavani passes a medical… because charismatic De Laurentiis has threatened to rip his head off!

De Laurentiis told Italian radio station Radio Rai: "I trust in Cavani, I think that he's a good man and he has the opportunity to prove it by staying at Napoli.

"I think that the Cavani soap opera will come to an end on July 20, which is when he returns from the Confederations Cup.

"If it doesn't, I'll rip his head off!"

Emirates Marketing Project and Real Madrid are also interested in snapping him up.

well it could work both ways....after Aug 10, of course interested clubs could offer less than the current buyout clause, but of course Napoli could demand a lot more than the current clause too

Liverpool signed another striker today. Are they preparing for life without Suarez?

Quite possibly, I think if he does go there will be a big money new forward signing (like Mkhitarian) in addition to those already coming in for them. They were very short going forward last season, although they did bring in Sturridge and Coutinho in January I'm guessing they don't want to be in a situation where they have to rely on Sterling.

I think the players they've signed so far are somewhat versatile and can play attacking midfield/wide roles as well.

CHELSEA could sign Edinson Cavani for a fraction of his £53m buy-out clause.

And the Napoli ace has given the Blues the green light to move, admitting: "Who would ever say no to Real Madrid or Chelsea?"

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has revealed that the £53m release fee in Cavani's contract expires on August 10, meaning he could be available for far less.

De Laurentiis is hopeful a deal is sorted before then but the move to go public with the clause deadline may prove a clanger with interested parties set to bide their time.

He said: "I don't think Cavani will leave on August 10th, when his buyout clause expires.

"I'm confident in him because I consider him a real man. He won't make a joke of me.

"Should Cavani want to leave, he will decide it after a long period of reflection. But by July 20 we will probably know everything about his future."

That's providing Cavani passes a medical… because charismatic De Laurentiis has threatened to rip his head off!

De Laurentiis told Italian radio station Radio Rai: "I trust in Cavani, I think that he's a good man and he has the opportunity to prove it by staying at Napoli.

"I think that the Cavani soap opera will come to an end on July 20, which is when he returns from the Confederations Cup.

"If it doesn't, I'll rip his head off!"

Emirates Marketing Project and Real Madrid are also interested in snapping him up.

well it could work both ways....after Aug 10, of course interested clubs could offer less than the current buyout clause, but of course Napoli could demand a lot more than the current clause too

Ah yes, the good old "I'll rip your head off" negotiation tactic. Can't see that failing... :D

The strangest player transfer you're ever likely to see?

Marc De Val Fernandez [Real Madrid - Doncaster] Free

I think so!

FA9 @Football_Agent9

Understand Wanyama's agent (south african) is touting his client to Champions League clubs, S'oton a last resort for him.

Back