• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Athletic Bilbao's Fernando Amorebieta and Dnipro midfielder Derek Boateng have both joined FFC on free transfers.

Jol bringing in some younger players, at 28 and 30 they're essentially kids by Fulham standards.

Probably going to be decent signings, at least Amorebiate seems like a good signing on a free and their squad looked desperately thin this season.

Fernando Amorebieta is a superb signing. On a free too. Jol desperately needs some new players and that is definitely a step in the right direction.

Chelsea have asked about Yilmaz according to the Guardian. In excess of £20 million was the quoted fee.

Chelsea have asked about Yilmaz according to the Guardian. In excess of £20 million was the quoted fee.

Would be odd for them not to sign someone who isnt proven in a major league nor the next great European youngster. Would be good for them to blow £20m on him!

so the latest talk is that Higuain is set to join Juve, and Jovetic would rather join another Italian club than move abroad

hope both are true, a pity for the goons :(

:lol:

actually, Juve have also been linked strongly with Jovetic

imagine that, who to pick from Llorente, Higuain, Jovetic and Vucinic?? :eek:ohhh and Matri :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I see Steven N'Zonzi has submitted a transfer request. Is he worried Stoke might start playing football?

I see Steven N'Zonzi has submitted a transfer request. Is he worried Stoke might start playing football?

In all honesty, for a cheap fee I'd take N'Zonzi as Sandro back up. I think he's a decent footballer (a bit of a mean streak about him too)

I'd take a punt on Vermin. Not that long ago he was a gun. He's had a poor season but I think playing at a real club might restore him back to his best.

Ashley Williams off to the goons for £8 million as replacement. Good defender but missed Caulker a bit this season.

I wonder if there's a warning in the Vermaelen situation. He looked very good at first for Arsenal, but his form dropped and more than anything he's been very inconsistent it seems to me. I can't help thinking that being moved back and forth between left back and centre back, playing alongside various partners in defense, having a shaky goalkeeper behind him and little real protection from midfield have played a big part in this. Koscielny has been similarly inconsistent, looked useless at first, then very good, then useless again and now looks like a good defender again.

Back