• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT Whisky Nose rant

BAE

Moussa Saib
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/20857613

Pretty scathing, calling Saudi Sportswashing Machine a "wee club in the North East".

Fergie says whatever he likes and gets away with it. clown shoe

I was more shocked by the arrogance of "The press have had a field day...It is unfortunate but I am the manager of the most famous club in the world."

I found it funny at first, but then I just found the tone of the whole thing quite infuriating...he acts as if we didnt all watch him screaming in every available assistants face, before continuing the matter in his press conference...then he wants to play the 'shift the blame/everyones making a big deal of it because we're so great' card. He reckons the press have had a field day, when theyve actually gone quite easy on him imo

There's no question he's pretty much untouchable in the English game. Why this is the case I don't know, I mean the FA are HIS BOSS for fudge sake! They should not be frightened of him, but they are.

But Saudi Sportswashing Machine bang on about being a massive club purely because of their fanbase as if that is the only factor in determining how big a club is. They haven't won anything in decades and there is only 1 team in that town for the people to support.

There's no question he's pretty much untouchable in the English game. Why this is the case I don't know, I mean the FA are HIS BOSS for fudge sake!

I wonder whether its something more to do with United being untouchable, as opposed to Fergie himself. United have always played a huge role in football in this country...just look at how quickly any english united player is fast tracked into the england team. Maybe. In any case, can you imagine how often theyd be pulling Fergie up about criticising referees if they were actually to apply the letter of the law? He does flouts the rules so often that he probably gets off coz no-one at the FA cant be arsed with the hassle, especially as its not gonna act as any sort of deterrent. Just look how he got away with not talking to the BBC even AFTER the FA had imposed a rule and financial penalties.

[video=youtube;hYhmdzyBX1k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hYhmdzyBX1k[/video]

:lol: calling this an angry tirade. Ferguson looks as calm as can be

I do wonder how he helped Pardew out...maybe it was him who gave Mike Ashley a nudge on those massive contracts...

Why is it fashionable to hate Ferguson ?

He is a great manager, seems a decent bloke and more often than not is completely right - just as he is in this case.

I think what has annoyed him most is he has obviously helped Pardew out in the past (apparently most managers ring fergie for help) and then seen him try to stitch him up.

I like Fergie and dont mind if our Manager did the same. fudge everyone.

He is saying what we all say - Noocastle are a massive club simply because everyone in that area supports them but never met anyone outside of, actually never met any noocastle fans who were originally from there. Its not like they are Liverscum (as much as I think theyre ****s).

As far as im concerned all non spurs fans, non spurs clubs, non spurs managers, non spurs players etc are all fudgein ****s GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and bore me.

Ever wondered why Man Utd get all the decisions? Their managers persistent whining and moaning at every opportunity.

I like Fergie and dont mind if our Manager did the same. fudge everyone.

He is saying what we all say - Noocastle are a massive club simply because everyone in that area supports them but never met anyone outside of, actually never met any noocastle fans who were originally from there. Its not like they are Liverscum (as much as I think theyre ****s).

As far as im concerned all non spurs fans, non spurs clubs, non spurs managers, non spurs players etc are all fudgein ****s GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and bore me.

Indeed, he is nothing if not honest and passionate in boorish defence of his club...I feel a kinship LOL!!!!!

Back