• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: What next for Harry?

I'm unsure how this rant is meant to motivate the players. This won't end well.

The rant might not. The 130k fine levied at Bosingwa might.

It's not about his performances either by the way, it's to do with a refusal to sit on the bench.

Levy reportedly has a number of advisors, Sherwood and Pleat to name two. He doesn't come up with names on his own. I would like to know more though about the process behind the lists of targets and how they determine their worth etc.

Me, too. Interesting that Pleat is still involved. He brought in a lot of good players for Spurs including Keane and Lennon and Hudd and Dawson and (Bale?)

I'm unsure how this rant is meant to motivate the players. This won't end well.

A Liverpool fan alerted me to this story and said he thought it was disgusting of Redknapp to mention pay himself when he is no doubt paid massively, especially for someone who has won one trophy in 30 years....

Am still struggling to argue with him against this point...

Bosingwa is on £65 k per week?
I thought Hughes had a clue but now I am not so sure

It was a free transfer wasn't it? No purchase cost.

Its Harry being fudged off and spouting off. His usual. They lost, he's probably frustrated by Levy's transfer stance on one or more of our players, and its a little fudge you back from Harry. Lacks class.

It was a free transfer wasn't it? No purchase cost.

Its Harry being fudged off and spouting off. His usual. They lost, he's probably frustrated by Levy's transfer stance on one or more of our players, and its a little fudge you back from Harry. Lacks class.

Careful. Those two words could land you in hot water with some in these parts young man!

So Levy didn't act fast enough, ie. was careful about spending, while QPR have been anything but and that's wrong too.

It's Harry doing what he does well.
He is getting people het up, getting them angry.
It will get fight out of the fans and show him which players can step up to the added pressure
This is no time for nicey nicey, it time to stand up or fudge off.

QPR have done what Levy doesn't do, gone out and gotten all the players the manager asked for. That comes at a cost.

We should all know better than to pay any attention to what he says anyway. Probably doesn't mean half of it, just loves talking.

QPR have done what Levy doesn't do, gone out and gotten all the players the manager asked for. That comes at a cost.

We should all know better than to pay any attention to what he says anyway. Probably doesn't mean half of it, just loves talking.

Yeah but guess what AVB/Harry arent Hughes and QPR arent Spurs - both QPR and Hughes couldnt attain the type of targets we could - so they ended up getting in the likes of Anton fudgein Ferdinand.

You want good players you act fast as good players are sought after.

Or it can take longer because of the money involved and the fact that they're wanted by more than one club.

Back