• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: What next for Harry?

It's quite simple: Take any player that's either played for Harry or England and you've got an article.

Harry Redknapp is considering handing Les Ferdinand and Clive Allen places on his Queens Park Rangers backroom team.

The duo worked with the QPR manager at Tottenham and the 65-year-old boss is plotting a reunion at Loftus Road as he continues to put his stamp on the relegation-threatened club.

Redknapp has already added Kevin Bond and Joe Jordan to his staff, though their appointments will not be officially confirmed until Mark Bowen and Eddie Niedzwiecki’s departures are approved.

Jobs for the boys once again.

To be fair, Keane will score a few goals, keep himself fit, help QPR to a few points, then head off back to the LA sun. Everyone wins.

i watched some of the QPR match today, and they are an absolute shambolic shower! I don't know whether he's had a chance to get into their heads/tactics, but I hope not, because what I saw was a clueless side with two players on the bench that should've started and about as much creative idea as an amoeba. It was shocking. How Wigan didn't trounce them I do not know...

i watched some of the QPR match today, and they are an absolute shambolic shower! I don't know whether he's had a chance to get into their heads/tactics, but I hope not, because what I saw was a clueless side with two players on the bench that should've started and about as much creative idea as an amoeba. It was shocking. How Wigan didn't trounce them I do not know...

To be fair he's inherited a few good players but a completely imbalanced team.

To be fair he's inherited a few good players but a completely imbalanced team.

Perhaps, but I will take a look at their squad soon and put out a side I think could perform! Just for the debate...

OK, here goes (and to be fair, I do not know who harry has had out injured)...

Green

Bosingwa
Nelsen
Onuoha
Silva

Mbia

Wright-Philips
Granero
Faurlin
Hoilett

Cisse

Either Granero or Faurlin can play in the hole/advanced behind Cisse, full-backs have license to push up, SWP and Hoilett do their defensive duties too, your CD has the experience of Nelsen and the relative youth/speed of Onuoha (plus shielded by Mbia), and Cisse can put one out of every three chances away (although if Zamora was fit he'd be a FAR better option)...but this side, with some tactical work, should absolutely be able to win over half the teams in the Prem. If you wanted a bit more industry over flair, Ji-sung instead of SWP. But there's enough there...

I'll be interested in seeing that. I think that they lack balance and goals.

Just had a crack...I think Zamora's a big loss, but for me, he needs to be playing the likes of Silva regularly. Not sure what's happened to Faurlin, seems to have faulen foul of 'Arry (arf arf)...Granero is wasted right now, and if H really thinks Adel is going to be his saviour, then i think he's dreaming right now. Perhaps if it gets to the last few games of the season, but right now, that geezer doesn't have the fortitude to do what needs to be done. Off the bench.

There's enough in there for a decent first XI, but a lack of backup in some positions.

Agreed, but they should not be where they are IMHO. The display today, for what I saw, was absolutely disgraceful. Clueless punting about. Wigan deserved 4.

Agreed, but they should not be where they are IMHO. The display today, for what I saw, was absolutely disgraceful. Clueless punting about. Wigan deserved 4.

I've only seen the highlights on MotD but I thought that both teams lacked shape and were poor. QPR's defending for Wigan's second was appalling, four players caught ball watching.

Back