• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT - How long have you been a member of GG?

About 10-12 years now. I used to be held down in the corner by barnet and dhsf as swellsy turkey slapped me.......

Good times!

Cant remember but I've seen 3 probably 4 iterations of this board, remember when it was .net. I didnt post much when I first joined but when I got banned from Coys I posted here much more.

Must be a good 8/9 years.

A guy called Jon also joined around that time too. What a fudgein dingdong he was. Tried to be funny n stuff. Remember him?

Hmmm, yes I do have recollection now you come to mention him.

I recall you worshipping him like a GHod, but ultimately your sex pestery and stalking caused him to move on to thefartingcook forum, leaving a huge hole in this board and it's members lives.

And random turned to brick too.

I guess in 2003. First under the name Jermaine_Defoe or something like that. Mostly lurking though.

Ages. F*cking ages. It was Spurs Update the first time I stumbled in here. Must have been ten years ago.
As you can see, I'm here all the time these days ... :^)

relative newbie, since Jol came onboard and we all slagged off how tactically inept he was v the sky top 4.

Whaaaat ?? 2004 ish ? that's, my GHod, 8 years already, feels like only 3 or 4 years, well u know what they say ...

I invented the site and the previous versions.

About 12 years I think. Maybe less. Since it was spurs talk or somethin silly.
Was that before or after Spurs Update. I've been lurking around for that long.

Always remember Ewan Dunlops matchday diaries. Brilliant blogging (before blogging was actually blogging)

hmmm first user name Tippa Irie, probably about 2007. Always seemed to lose my login details when i moved from country to country.

I think I came in at the fag end of Spurs Update. Am still vaguely in touch with Sir Les, if anyone remembers him (the poster; not the player), as we played in an NFL fantasy league together.

I think I came in at the fag end of Spurs Update. Am still vaguely in touch with Sir Les, if anyone remembers him (the poster; not the player), as we played in an NFL fantasy league together.

I hope Sir Les, Lady Les & Little Les are all doing well.

Embarrassingly I was a fan of your username .. I loved the pun at the time:~

2005 I think......In fact it was just after Davids scored the winner at Wigan in that yellow and navy Kappa strip. October/November 2005.

Back