• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: Good Friday

WookieD

Didier Zokora
I know it should go in random and I don't mean to push my religion on you all. But this Friday will be Good Friday and I think it is nice to remind ourselves all about a certain long haired man who died on a cross.

...Happy Easter Andy Carroll.

Last edited:
Oh verrrrrrrrrrry gooooooooooooooooood!

On a serious note, I always seem to remember Spurs not doing so well over Easter (remember Booby Mimms at QPR... EASTER!) I used to think it was something to do with our Jewish connections... but I hope it's only scaremongering of the lowest quality... we need at LEAST 4 points from Sunderland (a) and Naaaaarwich (h) this Easter, anything less and we hand ArseAnal the initiative... anything more and its GAME ON!

*rousing round of applause* .. could you imagine an 'arousing' round of applause? applause that gave you a massive woody like?

Back