• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT / Fishing

Greg

Gus Poyet
So easy today, lots of bites. :lol:

Fishing_Cartoon.gif

Site Rule 3

3. WUMs and trolls

Posters deliberately seeking to wind up other posters or repeatedly posting the same thing across multiple threads.

If you suspect that a poster is acting as a wind up merchant or trolling don't respond, but please report examples to the admin team. The admin team will consider the matter and, if the majority agree, the appropriate action will be taken.

Acts of trolling are designated as such by the opinion of the admins. These are not open to debate and if your behaviour is continually detrimental to the quality of the board we will take action.

Bit weird to go on a website of a football club you have no connection with and accuse one of there players of cheating for no reason then to get an reaction.

But your northern and therefore i do not care for why you do anything because as a northen person you are a complete and utter waste of space.

Bit weird to go on a website of a football club you have no connection with and accuse one of there players of cheating for no reason then to get an reaction.

But your northern and therefore i do not care for why you do anything because as a northen person you are a complete and utter waste of space.

:ross:

:ross:

Seriously, if Chich isn't some deft combo of prime-time Terrance Stamp and Bill Nighy, with the heart of Ray Winstone and Terry Thomas, I will be sorely disappointed.

I remember someone, about two years ago, telling me I was out of order to have a go at Greg as he is 'A credit to this board' even though he supports barcodes.

What thread is this 'fishing' on out of interest I fancy cheering myself up.

Back