• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT - 52 Years On, Great British Football Team

thfc-dom

Dave McEwen
I wanted to make this my first proper post, I have been browsing this board for a good few years now and was a member quite a while back on the old version of the site.

With what I want to share with you being football related and on the topic of the upcoming Olympics, I thought it would be appropriate to make this my first post and share with you my short film I recently shot, interviewing an ex amateur footballer who played in the last Great British football team at the Olympic Games in Rome 1960.

Any response or feedback will be greatly appreciated.

[video=youtube;ePWhy240FOc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePWhy240FOc[/video]

I wanted to make this my first proper post, I have been browsing this board for a good few years now and was a member quite a while back on the old version of the site.

With what I want to share with you being football related and on the topic of the upcoming Olympics, I thought it would be appropriate to make this my first post and share with you my short film I recently shot, interviewing an ex amateur footballer who played in the last Great British football team at the Olympic Games in Rome 1960.

Any response or feedback will be greatly appreciated.

[video=youtube;ePWhy240FOc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePWhy240FOc[/video]

I bookmarked this so I could watch it but only just found the time with my exams now over, found it quite interesting to see someone who was part of the Britain squad. Esecially seeing as you don't hear much about the past Olympic teams we've had. Thanks for uploding it!

Interesting, but I feel it needs a voice over explaining what the guy is talking about. I feel totally lost from the first moment tbh

Yeah there needs to be some narration or subtitles to tell the audience what is going on. We don't know this ex-player's name, who he played for or anything about the games he was describing. If it had that (extended to around five minutes) - it would be a very good video.

Back