• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

One player - Germany

I think it's between Schweinsteiger, Lahm and Muller. Schweinsteiger usually makes so much difference to the team he plays for, he makes them tick.

I do question whether, with Paulinho, Sandro and Dembele, we actually need him.

Lahm is outstanding, same as Muller.

I'll go for Lahm as full back is the biggest area that needs to be improved.

Metersacker or Podolski...

Seriously... Ozil or Reus.

fudge, then there is schweiny, muller, lahm, goetze. Incredible talent

Lahm's one of those full backs like Marcelo who its hard to judge defensively because he plays for such a dominant team. For us he could be exposed. I remember in the Euro 2008 final he was horrendous, someone was beating him for fun (Joaquim?) and his positioning was in tatters.

I'd take Ozil although Muller and Scweinsteiger are superb too.

I think it's between Schweinsteiger, Lahm and Muller. Schweinsteiger usually makes so much difference to the team he plays for, he makes them tick.

that was my logic as well

I like your reasoning, but Marco Reus would be a massive upgrade on our current strikers like Mumorn said. Mario Götze is a fantastic talent too and could be a world class player one day I think. And Özil deserves a mention of course.

Closest one so far of these.

I like your reasoning, but Marco Reus would be a massive upgrade on our current strikers like Mumorn said. Mario Götze is a fantastic talent too and could be a world class player one day I think. And Özil deserves a mention of course.

Closest one so far of these.

From an England point of view these 'one player threads are a bit depressing... Germany have so much talent & young prospects......

our great hope is everyone's favourite Jack Wheelchair..........................woooooofackinhoo......

Back