• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

One Love!

Awful is not severe enough a word, what were they thinking? How on earth did people willingly participate in this?

Wow. Someone talked about that Beatles-cover the other day being cringeworthy, this is in a league of its own. Truly cringeworthy! Haha. :D

i made it until 'vertonghen's number 5, ledley's knee will survive'

guess we cant make fun of the arsenal kid rapping anymore

If any gooners give you grief over cringey **** like this, simply link them to any of the "Away Boyz" videos on Youtube.

I hate this kinda' **** :D

Love the guy in the Kappa top still....

He must have put it on during that Kanoute/Dalmat season, and not been able to get the ****ing thing off again. Bastard that was tight.

Anyway, how uncomfortable did every poor passer by look, cringing their way through a badly written, buttock cheek clench inducing line.

I can only presume their children were kidnapped and held ransom to secure their participation in this utter mongolion cluster **** of a **** fest.

All it needed was them to be mouthing the words 'we are being kept well, and our captors are not hurting us'....

Anyway, how uncomfortable did every poor passer by look, cringing their way through a badly written, buttock cheek clench inducing line.

I can only presume their children were kidnapped and held ransom to secure their participation in this utter mongolion cluster **** of a **** fest.

All it needed was them to be mouthing the words 'we are being kept well, and our captors are not hurting us'....

You didn't like it then? :lol:

If those that made the video are on this forum then in the nicest possible way I would like to say that the video is atrocious and you should be feeling very bad about yourselves. Today mankind has taken a step backwards.

Last edited:
Can we not just pretend they're gooners on a clandestine mission to besmirch the Hotspur name? That's the line I'm going with.

Back