• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ××××× TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS VS Villa ×××××××

Harry Kane deserves it. He's in form, he took charge, he brushed Lamela off, he tried it, he got the luck...delighted for the lad and for us!!!!!

Lucky as **** but I'll take it. Now that does raise a smile. It doesnt hide the multitude of sins though.

Poch must have played his get of jail free card. Extremely relieved for him, as his job is a tiny bit easier now.

Last edited:
We're incredibly lucky. I would've been ****ed if a Spurs player got sent off for what Benteke did, and Chadli should've been off. Feels good to be lucky.

Poch musy have played his get of jail free card. Extremely relieved for him, as he his job is a tiny bit easier now.

Exactly. Hold on to this and we're above Man U, level with Liverpool.....Poch needs time and a CM and a CB

We're incredibly lucky. I would've been ****ed if a Spurs player got sent off for what Benteke did, and Chadli should've been off. Feels good to be lucky.

You're mad - he raised his hands, there's no way it cannot be a red!

Back