• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ××××× TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS VS Villa ×××××××

Another bizarre choice by poch, was not expecting that- ADE and sol up top. Hope this works for poch.

If it's 442 the would expect Eriksen on the left chadders on the right- it better not be the other way round as Eriksen has just been getting into his stride.

B1cfoISIgAAnFwR.jpg

Why is always gloomy and depressing at Villa Park?

Its in Birmingham.

442 :eek:

or maybe Ade will play on the left? seeings as he tends to end up there most games anyway?

Unhappy with Poch. I'll go for a draw, and hope we win a Cup.

I fear that your expecations are slightly too high. A new manager needs a season to get the team playing how he wants them to and change teh squad to suit his system. Realistically Poch should be getting us to perhaps 8th in the league this year and agree cup would be nice. Next season is more important though and there is minimal difference between 5th and 17th in terms of what it gets you

ade doesn't deserve his starting spot.

That is the kindest way of saying what many think.

You are right... he does not deserve his starting spot.

And/or Kane has been scoring at a rate 10 times of Adebayor and does not not deserve a starting spot.

Another bizarre choice by poch, was not expecting that- ADE and sol up top. Hope this works for poch.

If it's 442 the would expect Eriksen on the left chadders on the right- it better not be the other way round as Eriksen has just been getting into his stride.

Of course it will be Eriksen on the right. Thats where Poch loves playing him.

I fear that your expecations are slightly too high. A new manager needs a season to get the team playing how he wants them to and change teh squad to suit his system. Realistically Poch should be getting us to perhaps 8th in the league this year and agree cup would be nice. Next season is more important though and there is minimal difference between 5th and 17th in terms of what it gets you

Like koeman?

i'm a fan of Poch and think he'll eventually get it right but there are managers out there who do not need a season to get the team playing how they want.

No more negatively from me on here. Still as proud to follow THFC as I was when I was 8 years old. We'll always support this club during and after Poch and if we lose today we still will tomorrow.

3 points today. Yid army!!!!

Back