• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ××××× TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS VS Villa ×××××××

Thank fuk for this website. I don't think I'd watch this if it were not for being able to read and vent.

Odd subs by Poch. Hopefully Tonsend and Kane will score now.

Zzzzzzzzz something happened. Handbags for the tackle from Verts then a touch to the face. It really is getting a game of puffs now.

I dont think it was a red. Bunch of pansies everyone on that pitch. Give and take simple.

Was that our lot celebrating Capoue coming off.

Townsend was the obvious sub...we need to be far far more direct. Poch ****ed up by switching Soldado's position....he's now back to doing nothing.

We really are an average side, and drab to watch to top it off.

We have wasted the majority of the Bale money and it will set us back years.

Never, the are all good players who will improve the team if given time:ross:
yep the case for letting the manager choose the player I thought had been settled after comoli but never mind.

This is one of the worst games I have seen us play in a long time. No inventiveness, no fight and ability it seems. Dier stuff.

Taking Eriksen is completely ****ing retarded. Our best outfield player even on a **** day. He must be thinking why did I give up Ajax and yearly CL football for this.

Taking Eriksen is completely ****ing retarded. Our best outfield player even on a **** day. He must be thinking why did I give up Ajax and yearly CL football for this.
Yes. 100%. And I expect he will be off at the earliest opportunity if he is continually played out of position/subbed early.

i wonder what our odds are on relegation?

are we better than Leicester, QPR etc?

surely we wont genuinely be involved in a relegation battle, will we?

Never, the are all good players who will improve the team if given time:ross:
yep the case for letting the manager choose the player I thought had been settled after comoli but never mind.

It had - Betbatov Carrick Modric Bale were the best buys from the DoF systems, any of our non DoF signings match up to them?

Back